LOST || YOU JUST DIED PAL

SUP GUYS 

IM PULLING A BLACK PANTHER 

"AS YOU CAN SEE,I AM NOT DEAD" 

IM SO SORRY IT'S TAKEN ME A LONG TIME TO UPDATE 

MENTAL HEALTH (ISN'T SHE SO FUN) 

BUT I PROMISE,IM GONNA TRY TO DO BETTER

SO HOPEFULLY THIS CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR IT 

Chinese theater in Los Angeles

TAGGERT SITS OUTSIDE A CHINESE THEATER IN LOS ANGELES AT NIGHT.The man with black hair ,grabs his dog tags that are around his neck and slowly turns it with his fingers.

Taggert's eyes dart around the place,watching as people walk with their friends,partners .Laughing at something that has been said,smiling at seeing the lights.A man, in a nice black suit, carries a suitcase to go along with it.

A blonde man,with many bags laughs at the joke her brown haired friend has just told her.Both turn to look at the man that has passed them before shrugging their shoulders and carrying on with their night.

Taggert lets his head look up from the floor in order to take in the man in the suit's appearance.His foot taps anxiously on the floor as the blonde,who's name is Savin, asks "Can you regulate?"

The black haired man nods his head sharply " Yes, I can regulate." Savin stares down the man with a look of disbelief "Are you sure about that?" Taggert says sharply "Yes."

Happy,who has been tracking Savin keeps an eye on the two from a distance...How you may ask ?

A sunglass stand.Putting on sunglasses that would make the Starks vomit, tilts the mirror to face the two men.Narrowing his eyes he is able to see that the blonde places the suitcase down on the bench next to Taggert.

Taggert clenches and unclenches his fist. Aldrich Killian's right hand man smirks as he says lightly "It's a decent batch. Don't say I never did nothin' for you." Taggert,in his naivety in thinking that the man in front of him is going to save him,sincerely says "Thank you...I mean for understanding."

Savin nods his head as he chews his lollie.Turning around he walks away from Taggert.Taggert in turn places the suitcase onto his lap,running his hand along the front of the case,he pushes a button that unlocks the case.

Using his hand he lifts the lid up and peers inside.Happy turns away from the stand and strides towards the man sitting down.As he gets closer he notices Taggert release a shaky breath as he stands,stumbling as he walks...stumbling right into the bodyguard.

The suitcase falls onto the floor with a clank,everything inside dropping onto the floor.Happy bends down to 'help' the man put everything back into its case " I'm sorry, buddy." Happy looks up and feels his eyes widen as he takes in the sight of the glowing man

Happy stands with a start,walking away he opens his hand that holds the item from the case.Happy feels his shoulder being roughly bumped into by none other than Savin "What are you doin', buddy? You out by yourself? A little date night? Watching your favorite chick flick maybe?"

Happy tilts his head as he gestures to the man with the suitcase "Yeah, a little movie called "The Party's Over", starring you and your junkie girlfriend, and here's the ticket". The bodyguard raises his hand, showing Savin what he took from Taggert's suitcase.

Savin's eyes dart from the item and towards happy's eyes "No kidding? That doesn't belong to you." Savin goes to take the item from the bodyguards hand,but Happy punches Savin in the face twice, one punch missing and the other hitting its target.