LOST || A MESSAGE TO FAMILY

As many of you know,Chadwick passed away due to colon cancer

I want to dedicated this chapter to Chadwick and write a message for him (You are more than welcome to as well,this is a place for everyone to grieve and share how they are feeling.) 

Chadwick,i am still crying as i write this.You were an amazing actor,many,many people had amazing things to say about you.I am forever grateful that you were able to inspire people of all colours,genders,cultures.

When i write  T'Challa and Maria, it would always bring a smile to my face.When i write T'Challa again,it will bring another smile to my face,as well as tears.But i will do so gladly.You will always be the TT to Maria's M

Many of your roles like get on up,42,Black panther (T'Challa) inspired and continue to inspire people.You were so talented and taken from us too soon.I,as well as many people are going to miss you.But your legacy will live on.

Thank you Chadwick,for being a role model,for making people laugh,smile,cry,for being someone that people could look up to.

Thank you.

I hope that where ever you are,you are at peace now.Hopefully you and Stan lee are together and are looking down at us with pride at what you accomplished.

This one's for you Chadwick ❤

DESTROYED STARK MANSION

PEPPER POTTS STANDS NEAR THE EDGE OF THEIR DESTROYED HOUSE BY HERSELF.Looking out across the ocean where her boyfriend and daughter were taken under and have yet to emerge.

She holds onto a slimmer of hope that they will emerge and that this whole thing was just a really bad nightmare...

The mother feels her lip wobble as she holds Maria's white converse in her hand.On the ground next to her is Tony's iron man helmet.Pepper can hear the sounds of emergency rescue and news reporters around her,but all she can focus on is the sound of her heart slowly breaking.

Keeping a tight grip on the small shoe in her hands,she bends in order to pick up the shattered iron man helmet.The strawberry blonde feels tears fall onto the floor as she rests her forehead against the helmet's.

The strawberry blonde feels tears fall onto the floor as she rests her forehead against the helmet's

She just wants them back.

Squeezing her eyes shut she takes a shuddery breath.Slowly opening her eyes,she frowns in concern at seeing a blinking red light inside the helmet.Lifting the helmet she feels it adjust to the size of her head.

"Stark Secure Server. Retinal scan: Verified" The mother gasps in surprise and pure joy at hearing her boyfriend's voice,A booming smile taking over her once heartbroken face.

 Retinal scan: Verified" The mother gasps in surprise and pure joy at hearing her boyfriend's voice,A booming smile taking over her once heartbroken face