LOST || MERRY CHRISTMAS

HELLO 

AH THERES THIS CHAP 

THEN THERES THE ENDING ONE 

OMG WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE END 

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT

DAM 

THERE WILL BE THREE MORE BOOKS TILL ENDGAME 

THAT'S INSANE TO ME

IM NOT READY 

ENDGAME IS GONNA BE ROUGH TO WRITE 

A LARGE SHIP OF NIGHTMARES 

TONY STARK THROWS UP ON THE PLATFORM HE IS KNEELING ON

His body convulses every time.

His hands shake,his lip trembles.His eyes continue to flow with tears.

He's broken.

He's not even sure if he wants to keep fighting...

Climbing over the railing he feels rage consume him at the sight of the man that caused him to lose everything.

"A shame. I would've caught her." Tony and Killian run towards each other. Killian jumps up to attack...only for Tony to slide under him and armor up.Punching each other and grunting as some punches land,some miss.

Tony decides to fire his Repulsors,once firing they continue to punch at each other.Killian's hands glowing brighter the more angry he gets.Killian winces as the iron man suit stops his punch.Charging at the suit.He pushes Tony onto the platform below them.

Killian jumps on top of the suit.Just as he is about to Punch the suit,Tony winces " Eject." Killian punches through the suit.Only to look down in shock at the man missing from it.

Tony falls.He chooses to ignore that the last time he saw his daughter was her falling.But unlike her,a suit is able to consume his body and save him before he even touches the ground.Flying back up he grabs Killian and slams him into a platform that is a space above the one they were just on.

Tony continues to fire from his replouser ,missing each shot as Killian ducks and rolls out of the way.Killian burns the waist of the suit causing Tony to barely contain his wince.Just as Tony is about to blast the bastards head off.

Killian grabs his suit's wrist and turns it to blast to the side of his face,The impact of the blast causes Tony to stumble off the platform.Luckily, his suit has thrusters on the back of it and is able to keep him from falling.

Getting back onto the platform,Tony delivers kicks and punches.When he goes to deliver another kick.His leg is caught.Quickly allowing the suit to let his leg free he watches in shock as Killian chops through the suit's leg.Tony grabs Killian's arm,wanting to snap his arm of.Expect,instead of being able to do that he is being flipped onto his stomach.Getting up to a crouch.He extends his arm out to try and blast Killian's face of...

He will avenge his daughter's death.

Killian won't live to see another day !

Only for his arm to be grabbed.Killian sneers down at the man below him "Well, here we are on the roof".Killian allows his whole body to glow brighter.His arm rearing back in order to kill Tony Stark.But before he can go through with it, Tony ejects just in time as Killian decides to slice the suit in half.

Tony grunts as his back smacks the ground of the platform.Turning his head slightly,he stares in awe and gratitude at seeing his suit flying towards him.J.A.R.V.I.S answers his prayers "Mark 42, inbound."