22. What is this feeling?

Y/N'S P.OV
"Wait. I..I" Namjoon stopped me. I turned around. "I..just..umm good night.",he said. I hoped he wanted to say something else. I nodded my head and opened the door. " Umm..I wanted to say..." He took a deep breath. "Shall we go for a walk?" his eyes gleamed with hope. I didn't speak a word and again closed the door. I didn't know how to react. It was difficult for me to face the world. I was breathing heavily. I was so confused. Suddenly I heard a soft knock at the door. " It's okay,Y/n. I never meant to force you. We can do it some other day. Good night.",he said with fading steps. His voice sounded so sincere and polite. I don't know what came in my mind and I pushed open the door. I saw him walking towards his room. "Wait.", I said. He turned around astonished. "Do you need something?" He asked. I took a deep breath. "Let's go." I said without facing him. "What?" He was surprised. "Ye...yes. Let's go." He said with a small smile on his face. 

We covered ourselves with blankets as we sat on the sofa. He bought some popcorns and soft drinks from the kitchen and asked me for my suggestion regarding the movies. But I stayed silent, still contemplating my decision to agree to the movie plan. Finally we decided to watch TWILIGHT.

I was not able to concentrate on the movie. Namjoon had an aura which could attract anyone. He was casting his magic on me. His face and his presence was so calm. I felt so safe and loved… Wait. What? Love? No. I don't love him. What is this feeling? He is a good company. That's it. I decided to ignore his presence and focus on the movie. 

As the movie continued, I started to feel something present behind me on the sofa. I saw it from the corner of my eye. It was Namjoon's arm. My eyeballs were popping out of my sockets. My heart was beating fast. Why am I getting affected with this? It is such a normal thing. I took a deep breath and kept my eyes in front to watch the scene which reminded me of that night.
383 words

What reminded y/n of that night? How will he/she react ro it? To know more keep reading.

To all my lovely readers,
First if all THANKYOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR MORE THAN  1K READS.
Keep loving and supporting my story like this.
A lot of things have happened in these days. I finally got admission in my college. I had my first heartbreak. I was sick again.
I hope you all are taking care of yourself and your dear ones. Keep smiling.
I hope you all are still suppoting the boys by streaming all the songs of such a beautiful album.
Congratulations to all of us we are the fans of billboard HOT 100 artists and GRAMMY NOMINEES.

Also Belated Happy Birthday to our WORLD WIDE HANDSOME KIM SEOKJIN💜 who is so talented and beautiful by heart.

Do vote and comment. It motivates me.
Thankyou.
Sarangaheyo💜