20. I want to help

Suga's P.O.V.
"Nothing happened to me. I don't want to file a case. Please stop investigating. I am fine.". These words rang in my head like a bell. How could y/n say this? How can he/she be fine? He/she has not uttered a single word since so many days. How is that normal? "Y/n?" I was speechless to ask anything more. "Hyung/oppa, I want to go home." He/ she said. "But-" "I want to go home, please." Y/n requested me with tearful eyes. I had no option but to give up in front of him/her.
(Suga's P.O.V over)

Namjoon's P.O.V.
We were outside the police station. Y/n and the nurse were already seated inside the car. Suga hyung was also getting inside the car. "Hyung." I called him." I know you are mad at me for intruding in between but can I please help Y/n. I promise I'll not cross my limits. Please trust me, hyung. Please trust me for once."

Suga's P.O.V
Namjoon's words were totally sincere. But I still had some doubts especially because it was y/n's matter. I would never want my brother/sister to suffer especially after the incident. Y/n seemed to have lost his/her trust from everyone. He/she seemed to be lifeless. His/her desire to live life to the fullest had vanished.

I saw y/n in the car. It was hard to see him/her in this state.

I glanced at Namjoon again.

I think I made a decision.

259 words

What is Suga's decision? To know more, keep reading.

To my lovely readers
I am sorry I didn't update since so long. A lot of things happened.
1. I was admitted to the hospital. I was severly ill.
2. I got admission in my medical School! Yay. So I was busy with all the documents and procedures.

I'll update the next chapter very soon. It will be a long one. I promise.

I hope you all are happy and healthy. Drink lots of water. I have started drinking 3 L of water and it works like magic. I hope your study/ work is going well. Stay happy and believe in yourself. Everything is going to be fine.

Do vote and comment. It really motivates me.

Saranghaeyo💜