4. New Friend

I was greeted by a pretty lady. She was casually dressed up but looked nice in her outfit. Her aura was welcoming. I felt a little warmth in this huge and cold city on seeing her.
"You must be Dr y/n." the lady said with a big smile. "I am Dr Min-ji. I am your colleague at Seoul City Hospital. But more than a colleague I am your friend. Feel free to ask for any help." she added.

"Nice meeting you Dr Min-Ji" I greeted her back

"Nice meeting you Dr Min-Ji" I greeted her back. "Call me only Ji. My friends usually call me that." she said. "Okay Ji. So where to go?" I asked. "Oh I forgot. Hehe. This way." She directed me towards the taxi.

We talked a bit inside the taxi. Basically it was her who was telling me everything about Korea and the people and I was listening carefully. And with the never ending talks of Ji we reached at our destination-My One Year Home.

It was at the fourth floor of the high rise building. To be honest it didn't look like an apartment to me. It looked more like a home. Not only the architecture but also the vibes of the house were welcoming and cosy. The house was warm and wooden.
We entered the living room and I was stunned. I wanted to kiss the hands of the architecture and the interior designer who designed it. It was perfect. It would make me feel comfortable when I came back home from a hectic day.
"Wow" were the only words left from my mouth on seeing the room.

"I know

"I know."said Ji. "It is one of the best apartments in Korea. Many of the idols live here. You are lucky to have this apartment. The old lady owner was kind enough to give us at a bit cheaper price. And also I live at he seventh floor. You can come anytime you want. You are most welcome." she continued."Idols?" I asked in amusement. "You don't know who are idols? Hmm.That means I have to teach you a lot about Korea and K-Pop."she sighed. "Let me freshen up a bit . We can make some tea and you can tell me all about you and about this topic." I told her.

We sat at the table and enjoyed our tea

We sat at the table and enjoyed our tea. I told her about my life back in my country. It was comfortable in her company. I never felt like we met two hours ago. We had already built up a great friendship with each other.

Suddenly the door bell rang. "I know who is it." said Ji as she walked towards the door. I had no idea who it was. Suddenly I heard Ji's voice a bit loud as if she is scolding someone. I got up and went to see who is it.

As soon as i reached near the door my pupils got really big and my eyes were out of my socket. I saw a really handsome man. I couldn't take my eyes off him
514 words

Who is this man? To know more read the next chapter.
I know our hero had not entered yet. But I had to build up the character of y/n, Min-Ji and now our new character. They are important too.

~To all my lovely readers,
I hope you are happy and healthy. May be some of you feel a bit sad but don't forget I am with you. Don't forget to smile in any circumstance. Eat healthy,drink lots of water.

I hope you like the story. Do vote and comment. It will inspire me.

Saranghae💜