12. Big Mess

Disclaimer

This chapter may contain some scenes not appropriate for some people. Donot read it if you are under 13 years of age ( BE TRUE TO BTS... IT'S A BTS PROMISE TO BE TRUE ABOUT YOUR AGE)

The next morning I woke up with pain in every part of my body and saw the entire room in a mess. Things scattered everywhere. I was unable to get up but I gained the entire strength I had and got up. I recalled everything. I started to sob. In between the sniffles, I saw a note. It was from Hyeon "I am sorry, I drank too much and I was out of my senses." it said. There were a few medicines kept to make me feel better. "He is a monster at a time and then a saviour!" I thought. I had decided to talk to him clearly. I can't have a person in my life who doesn't respect me. It was already noon. So I quickly got ready, hid my injuries and bruises and headed towards the hospital.

After a few meetings, I sat in the cafeteria. I was deep into my thoughts when Hyeon and Ji came. "Hey y/n. You look pale. Are you fine?" Ji asked. She was concerned. I looked at Hyeon for a second and nodded to her. After a bit of talk,Ji left us alone. This was the time to confront him.

"Hyeon, look I am not a person who will suffer like this. I am not weak. Even if you were drunk what you did is unacceptable. So please let's part our ways. I can't love a person who can abuse another." I said him directly looking into his eyes. He stayed still for a few minutes. Then he suddenly grabbed my hand and took me to the rooftop. He started forcefully kissing me. My wrists hurt due to his tight grip. Tears were rolling from my eyes. I wanted to run away. I pushed him with all the strength I had but it was in vain. Instead he pinned me to the wall. The kiss was rough. It was not out of love. It was full of lust amd rage. I again gathered my entire strength and kicked him. I was successful, he fell down. I started to run. But he got hold of my feet and I fell down. He rolled me such that my face was facing his. And he sucked my neck harshly. And then what he did, my soul was torn apart. He left me there to suffer.

At the dorm
Yoongi was pacing here and there. Y/n was not picking up the phone." Where is she?" Yoongi shouted. Meanwhile Namjoon came from the Big Hit HQ. "Hyung what happened? Who disturbed you while sleeping?" He wheezed. "Shutup Namjoon! Y/n is not responding to my calls. I called at the hospital, they said y/n has already left. I went to his/her apartment, she was not there." Yoongi said in worry. "Hyung, maybe she went out with her friends, Dr Ji and Dr Hyeon. I have Dr Hyeon's number, he is my friend. I will ask him." Namjoon said and called Hyeon.

Namjoon: Yeoboseyo Dr Hyeon.
Hyeon: Yeoboseyo Namjoon.
Namjoon: Dr Hyeon is y/n with you?
Hyeon: (laughs evily) Yes. Y/n is with me beacause he/she is mine always mine.
Namjoon: O-okay. Thankyou. Bye.

Namjoon's P.O.V
"Hyung, y/n is with Dr Hyeon. Don't worry." I told Yoongi hyung. Something was wrong. The way Dr Hyeon talked, the way he laughed. There is something wrong. I could sense it. Yoongi hyung went to his room saying that y/n was with Dr Hyeon.I also went to bed. But I was not able to sleep. I was worried about Y/n. I got up from the bed and went outside. I was restless. I had an intution that y/n was in a big mess. I went straight to the hospital and went to the receptionist. She told me that y/n had left. When I asked to show the record of the biometric punching machine, she was reluctant. She made many excuses. Now I was sure something was definitely wrong. Y/n was in the hospital for sure. I searched for every where. Suddenly I was bumped into someone. It was Ji. "Whoa! Mr Kim ! How are you? What are you doing here. You had a surgery yesterday. Please go and rest." she smiled and requested me. Honestly didn't care about myself. I wanted to see y/n. "Have you seen y/n?" I asked her directly ignoring all of her questions. "No, I have not seen him/ her since a long time. I think she left for home early. Do you need any help? I am more than happy to help you"she smirked. "No! Y/n is not at home. He/she is here! " I shouted. "Don't worry, y/n would be fine. I am sure." She said and took my hand. She led me to somewhere. "Where are you taking me to?" I asked. "To y/n." She said.
752 words

The story will get a new turn in the next chapter.

To all my lovely readers,
I saw a video in which I learnt the importance of gratitude. Honestly, I was a bit disheartened that people are not reading my story as I expected. But now I think that I should thank you all for reading my work. I got my genuine readers.
Thankyou all💜

Do comment and vote. It will inpire me.

Saranghae💜