19.I am Fine

But my plan got flopped very soon when y/n suddenly turned and saw me. I swear I saw radiance in his/her eyes. (Gif above)And then our eyes met. It felt like hours. It seemed the time had stopped. "What are you doing here?" Suga hyung interrupted our moment. "Umm..I..You didn't answer me so.." "Sir, you are here. Thank You for coming in such an urgent call. Please come here." the police officer pointed at the desk in the corner. Though I felt like an intruder, I still went with them. "Sir, I am sorry but as you know Y/n was unconscious for days,so we were not able to get the statement of the victim..." "HE/SHE IS NOT A VICTIM. He/she is a fighter. A victim always suffers but not a fighter. A warrior fights and wins. My y/n will will. The one who did will suffer." I could feel my blood boiling when I heard those words from the mouth of the officer and I never realised I spoke these words.

Everyone present was dumbfounded. And suddenly something hit me. I said "My y/n". Is she really mine? "Sorry. But I meant.." "Sir, get the statement soon. I don't want y/n to stay here for long." said Suga hyung.

"Mr/Miss y/n, it might be uncomfortable for you. But can you tell us what happened that night?" the officer said bluntly.

Y/n POV

"Mr/Miss y/n, it might be uncomfortable for you. But can you tell us what happened that night?" the officer said bluntly. These words hit my heart hard. I didn't know what to say and how to say.I didn't want to remember that night. That night was the most dreadful night ever. No words came out of my mouth but tears did escape from my eyes. Suddenly, I felt someone holding me. It was Namjoon. I didn't know why but I felt secured in his presence. Even when I saw him outside the police station, I felt warm. But still I didn't have the courage to speak up. I was afraid of him and the society. "Nothing happened to me. I don't want to file a case. Please stop investigating. I am fine."
329 words

How will everyone feel about y/n's decision of not filing a case? What will happen to the culprit? Will he roam freely?To know more keep reading.
To my lovely readers,
Sorry for not updating for so long and even publishing a short chapter today. I am at my granny's place to take care of her since she is really sick. I hope you understand.
Saranghaeyo💜