10. Reunion

I felt strange. I felt like home. I didn't know what was happening. I knocked the door with sweaty hands and thumping heart. As soon as Mr Kim and his friend turned around. My world toppled upside down. I could not believe at my eyes. My legs and hands trembled furiously. Tears were flowing down my eyes to my cheeks. All the papers in my hand fell down. I held the door for support but it was all vain. I fell down.

He came running towards me and hugged me. My crying heart and soul was soothing as he was hugging me. He then lifted me up and made me sit on the chair. I was still shaken. He then gave me a glass of water. It worked as I became normal.

"Y/n." He said and hugged me like a baby hugs his teddy bear. "I missed you. I missed you a lot." he said. I could hear sniffles. He soaked my white coat with tears. "I missed you too Yoongi.". I said again tearing up. "Why did you leave? You didn't think about me, mom and dad. We are incomplete without you." I said and pushed his chest. " I am sorry y/n. Please forgive me." he apologised. He had guilt and sadness in his eyes.
I was in a dilemma. One part of my heart was angry and sad because he left us. He was selfish to leave us without even saying goodbye. And the other part of my heart was happy. Happy because I met him. Happy because I saw my brother. I saw my happiness. I saw my home. I was still fine. But yoongi, he was not. He was in a bad state. I handled myself and held his hands. "You are with me now. I forgive you. I know you are not comfortable in telling me the reason right know. I understand. Please stop crying. We have met after such a long time. It's our time to smile and not sob." I said while wiping away his tears with my thumb. He smiled a bit. "Let's catch up today. I will treat you with your favourite ice cream." he said. I smiled and nodded.

"Don't tell me suga hyung, is he/ she your sibling whom you talk about everytime?" Namjoon asked

"Don't tell me suga hyung, is he/ she your sibling whom you talk about everytime?" Namjoon asked. We had forgotten any presence in the room. We were too busy with our family reunion. "Yes. Meet y/n my sibling." Yoongi introduced me to Namjoon." I already know him/her. But I want to know him/her a bit more." he licked his lips and smirked. "Namjoon, don't." Yoongi glared at him. I was happy that I had my big brother on my side to protect me. I smiled proudly showing all of my teeth.
"Dr what happened? Are you fine? Should I call someone?" Miss Sara asked on seeing the whole room in a mess with papers lying on the floor and me crying. "I am fine Sara. Can you please complete the formalities of discharge soon. I have to catch up with someone. So I need to go home." I said and turned to Yoongi and gave him a smile. He returened the smile to me. "Ok sure." Sara said and left.

In an hour, Namjoon got discharged. And we left from the hospital. We decided to go directly to their dorm to meet the other people who lived with them. I was too excited to spend sometime with Yoongi.
571 words

To all my lovely readers,
I was very sad last night. I had a really bad experience of my life 2 years back. It still haunts me whenever I read or see something realted to that. And thay exactly happened last night. I felt helpless and alone . Then suddenly without thinking I heard Microkosmos by BTS. I let my tears flow down. I felt good after that.

All I want to say that there are moments in our life when we feel helpless and miserable. But don't lose hope. There is something in your life that supoorts you in these difficult times. It can be anything and anyone. For me it is BTS. So don't lose hope.
Stay happy and healthy. And just smile. Everything will be fine❤

Also I am feeling too tired so I am updating earlier. I am going to bed really really early. Good night folks!❤

A new twist is coming soon. Keep reading to know.

Don't forget to vote and comment. It will inspire me.

Saranghae💜