8. Confession

My eyes popped out of my sockets. Am I imagining or is it real? He was smiling. I poked his dinples to confirm that he was not real. "We met again as I said. Touch what you like,baby girl/boy." he smiled and winked. "I can't believe it. Out if all the people in this world, my first patient is him!" I thought and sighed. "Even though you are not able to breathe properly becuase of your nose and you are still flirting with me!" I scolded him. Now talk less and answer my questions. It took me 15 minutes to get the history. Those 15 minutes seemed to me as 15 hours. As I finised my work,I felt so relieved."Thankyou. Mr KIM NAMJOON." I thanked him and got up from my seat. As I turned around and took my first step, he held my hand suddenly. I froze at the spot. I turned around and he smirked. "I told you to call me Joon. Daddy is even fine,sexy." he said. "What a jerk you are! Shutup and leave my hand. I am here for my work. Don't ruin my first day at work. Don't you dare to call me sexy." I shouted and stomped my foot and walked away. I was in rage. All I wanted was a Naeng- keopi (Korean iced coffee) to cool down.

(He is ao cute

(He is ao cute. uWu)

I went to the cafeteria and got Naeng- keopi. And I sat down to cool down. I was so angry that I didn't notice that Hyeon came and sat infront of me.

Hyeon's P.O.V
Y/n looked angey. I sat down and talked to him/her about the same. He/She told me the entire story. I was furious at Namjoon's action. Though he was a really good friend of mine but flirting with my crush is unacceptable to me. I decided to talk to him afterwards. Then I looked towards y/n. He/she is so cute even when he/she is angry. I have fallen hard for this guy/girl. I want to kiss her/him so badly. His/her lips look so delicious and soft. He/she is everything I wanted.
I cupped his/her face and closed my eyes. I brought my lips near his/her. I didn't care where I was. All I longed for was y/n who was infront of me.
"Ahem Ahem!" sudenly I heard a voice. And I saw Ji. Then I realised what was happening. I was surprised with my action. I never thought that y/n would mesmerise me so much that I would lose control of myself. I was in love. I was in love with y/n.
(Hyeon's pov over)

I didn't know what was happening. I just felt two soft hands on my face. I immediately realised it was Hyeon. I saw him. His eyes were closed. He came near me. His red cherry lips looked so delicate. I was lost in another world where it was me and him. I never wanted this to end. I was too lost in him.
"Ahem Ahem!" I heard Ji and I reached in the world of reality. I blushed. Ji was smiling.
"Now you two love birds, why don't you confess to each other. You are made for each other. What are you waiting for?" Ji said.
"W..what should I-" I started to speak when Hyeon interrupted me. "I love you y/n. I really do." I was astonished. I didn't know Hyeon felt the same for me. I was so happy. "I love you too,Hyeon." I said shyly smiling. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Ji cheered for us.

And then cane the point when I got to touch his lips. His sweet and soft lips. I melted in his kiss. I wanted to taste every inch of his lips. His soft hands on my face felt perfect.

"Yay! I am so happy for you both." Ji squealed and jumped of joy. I was so happy to think that Hyeon was mine. We both are together. He held my hand and kissed it. I was now flying of happiness. Am I so lucky? Or was it a dream. No, this is not. This is real. Oh my God!

Suddenly Dr Beom-soo, our senior surgeon came and told us that he had to go for an emergency and would not be able to perform today's surgery which meant that I had to perform it. Ji had another surgery. My palms were wet from sweat. I became anxious. It was my first surgery. Yes it was really sinple one but still how would I do it all alone? I was too tensed. But I had to. I had to prove myself. So I took a deep breath and went on to change my clothes.
813 words

Thankyou lovely readers for 100+ reads♡ Honestly, I never thought this would happen. But we made it. Thankyou so much^^ I am updating today again because you made me happy and inspired me to write.♡

I hope you all are doing well. Did you all eat well? I hope so. I am sure you all are happy. Don'y forget our 3 duties for self love. Smile more,eat healthy and drink kots of water.
How was your army day yesterday?

Would Hyeon and Namjoon have a fight? To know more keep reading.
Update on 13 July 2020

Don't forget to vote and comment. It will inspire me.

Gamsahamnida💜

Saranghae💜