I Got Your Back, You Got Mine Ch 24

The other arrived at the station glad that bobby and eddie was able to disarm the last bomb.

"Hey guys we did it" Buck was really happy. He notice that Eddie, Owen and Bobby are sitting silently.

"Guys why are you guys sad we beat simon's game" Chim ask.

"He got Christopher buck" Eddie said trying to not cry.

"What who took Christopher?" Buck ask as he comforts Eddie.

"Simon" Eddie said holding his tears but failing.

"Hey hey we will find Simon and make him pay for what he did" Buck said as he hugs eddie tighter.

"Hey where is Carlos?" Tk ask as he looks around.

"That's the other thing TK" Owen said looking at TK.

"What do you mean Dad?" TK ask.

"He is also... missing" Owen said looking down to avoid TK's expression.

"What?" Tk was shock.

"Wait I'm confuse how does Simon able to put 3 bombs in the city and still have time to kidnap Christopher and Carlos" Hen ask.

"Yeah it's like he is everywhere" Chim ask.

"Or he has a partner" Maddie said as he walks towards them.

"OMG maddie thank goodness your ok... your ok right?" Chim ask.

"I'm fine chim" Maddie said and kiss Chim.

"Wait what did you say maddie?" Bobby ask.

"It's best if I just show you" Maddie said as he grabs something.

"A file?" Tk ask.

"It's content is about Chloe Santos. Think about it why would carols dig information about chloe when our target is simon?" Maddie said.

"Has anybody seen Chloe Bobby yelled.

"Sorry cap she is not here along with her van" Danny said.

"Wait what about Danny and Clark?" Buck ask whispering.

"I don't know, buck" Maddie replied.

---

Underneath a bed.

"Guys.... Help.......help" Carlos tried to yell but the taser and baseball bat did a number on him.

He tried to move but his legs and arms are tied on the bed with a blanket.

'Great Danny and Clark are on shift so that means nobody will go here tonight' Carlos said to himself still trying to get out.

---
The other decided to rest. Everyone was on there room except TK. He goes to Carlos's room and place the file on his desk.

Carlos heard someone comes in he did not know who it was but that doesn't matter. "Help...Help" Carlos tried to yell but still failed.

"What was that?" Tk ask.

Carlos recognized TK voice. He wiggle and wiggle to make the bed move.

Tk notice this and look underneath it and remove the blanket.

He was shock..."Carlos!" Tk said.

"Hey...." Carlos tried to smiled but he feels pain.

"Hey hey don't move I will call the others" Tk said as he goes out and called the other.

"Guys I found Carlos!" Tk yelled that everyone heard.

"What!? Where" Owen ask.

Soon the other walk inside Carlos Room to help carlos.

"Take a deep breath Carlos and I will just examine you" Hen said as she examine carlos.

"Who did that to you?" Eddie ask.

"It was.... Chloe" Carlos said.

"Hey hey try not to move Carlos you body suffered a lot due to the taser so I suggest you go get some rest" Hen said as she stands up.

Athena arrived.

"I just heard that you guys found Carlos" Athena said as she walks inside.

"Now talk" Athena said as she sits down.

"I was looking for info about Chloe... because she's been acting weird for a while.... Going to places we are not even allowed.. So I as Catty to give... Information about her" Carlos said.

"And why the heck did you not tell me?" Athena ask.

"I can't at the time because I don't have any evidence ....but when I review the files I was about to call you but I was too late chloe tasered me and hit me in the head" Carlos replied.

"Well at least we know that Simon is not working alone... I will put an APB on Christopher" Athena said and she leaves the room.

"What about Clark and Danny.. are they you know?" Buck ask.

"I don't know but I think they are not" Carlos said.

"I will check those 2, you on the other hand will stay here and rest I can't lose one of my good men not now, not ever" Athena said peeking her head and then leaves.

"So I need you to rest, Ok carlos" Tk said as after kissing carlos on the forehead.

Eddie keeps looking at the other files that is on Carlos desk. Buck notice this but decided not to tell him for now.

Everybody leaves so that Carlos can rest and so that they can also rest.

3AM

Eddie wakes up and started heading to Carlos's Room. He slowly walk so nobody will be awake. He past Danny and Clark who are on duty.

After a while Eddie arrived and slowly open the door. He saw Carlos sleeping and he walks to his desk and grab all the files and slowly goes close the door.

Eddie goes to the nearest rest room to check all the files about chloe santos. He can't believe she trusted her after asking him and buck to go to the movies turns out it was a trap for them.

He double check all the files and he saw nothing that would lead him to Chloe or Simon's place.

When he opens the door he was surprise who was standing there. "Buck? What are you doing here it's 3:00 Am you should be asleep?" Eddie ask.

"So should you, but I won't let my boyfriend handle this alone I got your back remember" Buck said.

"Thank I got your back too, boyfriend" Eddie said as he hugs buck.

"So got any lead on Christopher?" Buck ask after the hug.

"No I can't find any place where they could be hiding him" Eddie replied looking down.

"Hey I know a guy who can help us find Christopher" Buck said.

"Who?" Eddie ask

"Nash Ilagan" Buck said.

Hey guys so I decided to make a crossover on my other Fan fic that I wrote last month which is a Sharlie Fan fic( Charlie Puth x Shawn Mendes) Titled Friends Now, More than Friends later. You don't really need to like my ship or the story. I just want to make a crossover hehe.😀😀

If you guys want you can check it out. It doesn't affect the story much because I'm only bringing few characters anyway so yeah and I will give them a short description. I should probably stop typing now.