Better than HILDY Ch 44

Buck and Eddie doesn't have a shift today and Nash ask if they could come over to his house to help him prepare for their 1 year anniversary. They agreed and they brought Christopher with them.

They arrived and ring the door bell.

A camera outside scanned.

"Hello Sir Eddie and sir buck, What a pleasant surpris" Techno said.

"Is that a HILDY?" Christopher ask.

"I am not a HILDY. I'm techno an artifical intelligence build by mr and mrs illagan" Techno replied.

The door opened on it's own.

"Please come in sir illagan is waiting for you" Techno added.

"Why does nash want a house full of cameras and microphones" Eddie ask.

"Don't tell me your still afraid of HILDY?" Buck ask.

"I'm not afraid of it. But I still won't forgive you about the coffee maker you send to me" Eddie replied.

"We got you dad" Christopher said.

"Yes I know but the internet is a scary place" Eddie replied.

"Technically Internet is not a place just a box filled with information" Nash said.

"Hey nas...h what are you doing?" Buck ask.

"What's it look like? I'm trying to clean the chimney" Nash said then wipes his face with a towel.

"So how can we help?" Buck ask.

"Oh I need you guys to help me decorate the kitchen" Nash said as they proceed to the kitchen.

"What about me?" Christopher ask.

"Um uncle nash where should I put these toys?" A girl ask.

"Oh next to the that cabinet" Nash pointed.

"Who is that?" Eddie ask.

"Oh she is Star. She is staying here while her mother is working on the hospital" Nash replied.

"Hi I'm christopher" He waves at Star.

"Hi I'm star wanna play video games?" Star ask.

Christopher looks at eddie.

"Fine but once we are back home no more internet, got it" Eddie said.

"Yes dad" Christopher replied.

"Come on let's play" Star said as she grabs herself and christ a controller.

"Alright boy and girl have fun and don't leave the house" Nash said and they nodded.

They leave and proceed to the kitchen to grab a few stuff.

"I need your help with moving the furniture from here to the backyard" Nash said.

Buck and Eddie grab the couch and proceed to bring it outside.

"Where is Arfeah anyway?" Buck ask.

"Oh she is with my brother Karl distracting her" Nash said and they nodded.

---

"So you have two dads?" Star ask.

"Yes, kinda. Buck is still not father in paper yet. We are just waiting for the wedding" Christopher replied.

"Wow what's it's like having 2 dads?" Star ask.

"It great like a normal family. When dad said take a break on the internet, Me and buck played scrabble. You know you make words and stuff. And the next day me and buck prank dad with a coffee maker powered by HILDY" Christopher said.

"I wish my parents are like yours even if they both have jobs they still find time with you but my mom and dad barely spend anytime with me" Star said.

"Hey it's alright nobodies parent is perfect not even mine. Dad and buck tries really hard to spend time with me, but sometimes something comes up that prevent that" Christopher replied.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" Star said.

"Sure what is it?" Christopher ask.

"Can you walk without those crutches or not?" Star ask.

"The crutches help me walk but I can also walk without them just not for long nor far away" Christopher replied.

"Ahhh" star nodded.

----
"So I heard something about Eddie being afraid at HILDY" Nash said.

"Yeah" Buck said "No" Eddie said.

"Yes he is" Buck said again.

"Fine I'm weirded by it. When I check the weather coffee maker, when I check the news coffee maker and I only mention it with buck and HILDY" Eddie explained.

"That's called target advertising" Nash said.

"That what I said" buck said.

"Well for me I hate HILDY" nash added.

"Why?" Buck ask.

"Come on, buck. I builded my own AI remember , techno. I also don't trust HILDY 's system because if someone grabs access to the controller your life eill become a hell" Nash replied.

"Oh that remind me of what happened few days ago. We got a call about a person hitting his head it the shower. It's a smart home but his ex has a access to HILDY so he made his day hard as possible and the worse is when he raise the temperature of the shower to 190 above degrees" Buck explained.

"Well that's what happened when they give away the control of the house on stranger, well in his case his girlfriend" Eddie added.

"Well that's why I builded techno to be the best at helping people, I constantly add new things to it to make it better" Nash said.

"Anyway how's the watch that I gave you guys? You haven't exploded it yet or drop it in the toilet have you? Nash ask.

"No, but it is really helpful when I'm reading the news and etc" Eddie said.

"I barely use mine cause it's only for an emergency stuff like possible attack or something" Buck said.

"Well I don't really care if you drop it or not it's waterproof and shock proof anyway" Nash said.

"Dad!?" Christopher yelled.

"Yes christopher?" Eddie yelled.

"I'm kinda hungry" he replied.

"Alright maybe we should head back were done anyway" Eddie said.

"Stay, after helping me I won't let you guys go without eating anything" Nash said.

"Alright, What do you have?" Buck ask.

"Oh I could cook adobo for you guys if you like?" Nash ask.

"Adobo?" Buck ask.

"Oh it's a filipino dish one of my favorite. You guys got to try it" Nash said.

Nash head to the kitchen and cook the adobo while buck, star, eddie and christopher play video games.

After the adobo was done he called them and they eat lunch. They enjoyed the meal and they said goodbye to nash and star.

They waved goodbye as the car leaves.

"Thank you for the meal nash" Eddie said.

"Bye star hope we can meet again" Christopher said waving goodbye.

"Bye christ" She said waving goodbye.

Hey guys so I added some stuff in the 911 episode 3 hope you like it. If I wasn't clear last time. I will be proceeding with my plan but still add details from the 911 storyline. Hope you like the chapter I know the chapter doesn't have much plot but the next one have so stay tune. I'm sorry if I update rarely it's just school is really making it difficult for me to write and stuff so I can't publish 1 chapter a day like before hope you understand😔.