🌹 soraya71 🌹

Start from the beginning

oh my god! dominic! i thought something happened to you!

i told you you wouldn't be able to get rid of me. how long have i been out?

maybe almost four hours or so. what happened? is everything okay?

yeah i'm good. they injected me with something in the transport truck and i just woke up in this weird room. there's a lady in charge. she's saying that alex thinks we've betrayed him.

you think she's lying?

honestly, i don't know.

you haven't seen him?

not yet princess... but if she's right-

she won't be. you're his brother. his blood. he wouldn't think that.

there's no response.

he's alive though. that's all that matters. relief washes over me as my mind eases with every possible death scenario.

"what do you think is going to happen when he dies? you think apple will hate you for not stopping him? you think the two idiots out there will stick with you? you'll be a helpless mess soraya. i wish i was still alive to see that beautiful masterpiece," georgia laughs.

"shut up georgia. i know what you're doing and it's not going to work," i tell her.

"he's really cute ray," reeves speaks up. "you think he's the special one?"

"i don't know. he's definitely cute," i chuckle, "it's hard to say i feel anything."

"those powers made you feel everything," she speaks truthfully.

after all, she is everything i'm conjuring up.

"that's the most scary thing. the connection that we have is strong and he wants to lean in to it but-"

"you think theirs something called a connection between two people? it's lust. it'll always be lust. you let him see you naked. you don't have any respect for yourself. you're a slut," georgia spits out.

"he respected you. he didn't take it any further than what you wanted; what you allowed," reeves reasons.

"yeah... he did. he never once did something i didn't want besides coming into the restroom."

"you kissed him!" reeves giggles.

i grin and look at myself in the mirror.

i remember each specific kiss we were fortunate enough to share, as if his lips are still touching mine.

i can't deny the airy and calm feeling he gives me when he's around. it's missing right now.

"i don't know, maybe it was dumb that i did that," i say, shaking my head.

"stop thinking about how to reverse those feelings!" reeves shouts.