Chapter 4 A Past To Remember

*Sounds of elevator*

(Y/N) POV

(y/n):"OZPIN!,explain,no- Just as I about to finish those sentences,I noticed Ironwood is right next to him while Glynda is next to me.

Glynda:"I'm afraid I have to take back those words and stay for the conversation".

What?what conversation?this is the worst time for me to get into this room,I better get out of here.

Ironwood:"I... haven't seen you before".I turn my head towards Ozpin to get confirmation."Is he the new teacher that you mentioned from our last conversation?".

Ozpin:"Yes,Mr.Nile meet General Ironwood,general meet Mr.Nile".

The General,what a disturbance,how can I talk with Ozpin right now?Ergh,Ozpin you and your scheme I can't believe he put on such a plan,is he really trying to threaten me?

Glynda:"I'm afraid Mr.Nile will have to leave as he seems to need to have a few words with me".He looks like he's to startled to make up a conversation.

Ironwood:"No,no it's okay,it is my pleasure to meet another comrade"."I believe you must be very trustworthy seeing that Ozpin is willing to bring you in this circle despite being young".

(y/n):"Oh!,uh.....same here general".

Ozpin you-....wait, Ironwood didn't get a good look on my face before,I should play along for now.

Ironwood:"Please,drop the formalities,anyway I'll have to take my leave,I still need to attend my students, it's good knowing that we have more people to fight against the evil forces".

He walks to the elevator and went down.

(y/n):"Oz...pin?...".I call him out with an eerie voice."Whatever do you think letting him come without telling me?!!and don't let me start with you making me a Professor for this school,heck I have never been to schools before".

Ozpin:"And that's why you are going to teach my students with only the art of fighting, don't worry Glynda will take your class every third weeks"."About general,well,I believe you've noticed that he didn't recognize you at all".

(y/n):"I never recall to agree with this plan of yours".

Ozpin:"And yet, it's the best choice wouldn't you agree?With you under me it means you technically have gained my trust and General Ironwood won't be able to do anything towards you whether he knew who you are or the opposite of it".

(y/n):*groan*

I took away my face from him and look at Glynda to hear her opinion.

Glynda:"It's a win-win situation".

(y/n):"Not for me".

I get into the elevator but stop at the middle of pushing the button to go down just to give him a warning.