Chapter 3 Tricked? Or Treat?

I want to take a little of your time and tell you about some information regarding the main character that I didn't put in Bio.

Your full name: (y/n) Nile

Height: 5'5 cm (I know short) I kinda want the m/c to be embrace by the girls.Don't have to take this seriously you can just ignore the height of you like.

Ok back to the story

(Y/N) POV

He said twelve and here I am but not even his shadow can be seen and what's with this place ain't students going to use it?.

*Door being open sound*

I immediately look at the door and see Glynda but to my surprise she isn't alone.

*Students murmuring sound*

(y/n):"Glynda? I thought we're going to meet in private not in the middle of half-baked warriors crowd assuming they can even give a decent fight".I whisper to her.

Glynda raise one of her eyebrows and give a little smirk which can only means a disaster for me.

Glynda:"Well,someone needs to shape them so they can become a decent warrior,no?".Glynda replied which makes me slightly irritated.

At that moment I just realized that I just walked myself into this trap.

(y/n):"Uhh...Glynda I don't think this is a goo-

Glynda:"Alright class,Professor Nile here will be responsible on your combat training every Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday".

Student 1:"That guy? he's so short and look so young is this some kind of joke?".

Student 2:"Think this is a test? maybe Miss Goodwitch use her semblance to make illusion and tricks us".

Student 3:"Yeah right,as if this school are going to let a kid become a teacher.Whatever can he teach us with that height".

Glynda:"Settle down children,I hope every single one of you will behave yourself and follow his instructions and not giving him any troubles".

I give Glynda the look that I have not used for so long

Though intimidating *I guess* she walk off towards the door,leaving me with these kids and the atmosphere became a little intense

Though intimidating *I guess* she walk off towards the door,leaving me with these kids and the atmosphere became a little intense.I believe I should shape this kids per her request but I only have one experience teaching a kid.

RUBY POV

Ruby:"Huh...that's him,that's (y/n)!!!".

What's he doing here?a teacher?how come he's a teacher?is this even possible?

Yang:"Wow,sis that's your guy?"."Kinda looks a bit intimidating. Well,his height asid-

Weiss:"What kind of tarnation is this?"