Chapter 14 Fall Back

First of all sorry for not updating for so long I was having some fun with friends too distracted I guess oh well let's continue yeah?

(Y/N) POV

(Hey ........... you still have a long way to go, don't give up on me....... I'm waiting for you.)

I...who was that....why everything is black what am I doing...I can't feel anything was I captured?,but the maiden, school, the kids, Ozpin....

Male Voice:"Hey!....kid...what if he died?"

Female Voice:"Just help him!".

Who's there? Those were not the voice of that first person...I need to...wake...up...

*BZZZTTT!!!*

(y/n):"Arrghh!!!...Haah...Haah...what?".

Qrow:"Hey,you alright? We found you passed out in the middle of the city you sure were lucky,none of the grimms has touched your body".

Glynda:"(y/n), how are you feeling? Can you stand?".

(y/n):"I'm fine what did you do to me just now?".

Ironwood:"A precaution".He saw my body,despite his age he didn't act like how I thought he would but his stamina could use some help.

(y/n):"Where's Ozpin? Why your fleet turn against us?".

Ironwood began to explain with a disappointment in his voice saying his ship was intruded by enemy making the Atlesian attack us and left the grimms do whatever they want freely,but neither him nor Glynda tell me of Ozpin's whereabout until I ask them again.

Glynda:"He...-

Qrow:"He's with our new maiden".

(y/n):"The replacement? That's rather quick where did you find her?".

Ironwood:"We can talk about her later for now,we must do our job first as a hunstman and huntress".

After I regained my strength we go to our separate way while Ironwood go to his main ship Glynda and Qrow will keep on fighting the grimms to reduce their number and I go back to Beacon strange enough Qrow was the one who suggested me to return I mustered up all my strength and run for the school.

Several grimms approaching me,I use Bia and repel every attack they throw at me and make a mid range slash of wind that strike went a bit far but was stopped by a Deathstalker it rush towards me and attempting to rip me apart my reflex bring me to its head and I pierce it and use Bia's power to destroy it with raging wind and I stopped with the person in question in mind.

(y/n):"Who, who's voice was that?...".

GLYNDA POV

Glynda:"Why did you told him to go?".

Qrow:"I didn't heard any objections... soon or late he need to know".

PYRRHA POV

Pyrrha:"Jaune! Listen to me! I-I love you".

Just one....just this one time please let me do something I want,something that need to be done,in this short time in Beacon I've nothing to regret all because of you so please...live. I push Jaune into the locker and put in the code seeing him leaving break my heart but it also give me strength to face the high tower of danger.

Stair by stair the pressure I felt was immense I had tried to look for headmaster Ozpin but he wasn't around as if he had vanished into thin air if I'm right,then,I'm the only one that can stop her.

RUBY POV

Ruby:"Ugh,I-I didn't expect to see that, WAIT! Ruby focus there's a giant dragon grimm at the tower I should go or should I not? NO! Ruby you're a huntress".

I rushed my way to reach the top and there I saw her,burning eyes,red dress and Pyrrha....burn...to dust....

Ruby:"No...nonononononono,NO!!!!!".

...
.......
............
..................
......................
..........................
..............................
..................................

Taiyang:"Ru...by?.....Ruby?... you're awake!"

Who? Dad? Where am I? Shouldn't I be at the school.

I remembered seeing Pyrrha died in the tower killed by a woman with glowing flame in her eyes and everyone were they safe?.

Taiyang:"Ruby you had a rough time at school rest you need to recover".

Qrow:"But! I need to have a talk with her first,Tai?".

Suddenly uncle Qrow appear at the door we didn't realize he was there father became a little angry when uncle interrupt him,still,he leave both of us alone uncle sat near me and start with a sort of small talk which I couldn't hope to follow so I demanded for answer that's when he started to become more serious and open a story about silver eyes warriors.

Ruby:"Then I'm one of them? What's the deal on this warriors?".

Qrow:"I think you should pull up the blanket and sleep you were lucky not so for your sister".

Yang? My heart is at unease after the day went on I decided to pay a visit to Yang's room I was shocked when I entered her room one of her arm is... missing.

Ruby:"Yang?".

Yang answered me coldly when I asked her if she's okay she started to complain about Blake who leaves us every single time similar to how she had leave her when she passed out from trying to help her fight against a male faunus.

Yang:"WHY DID SHE LEAVE JUST LIKE THAT?! became a scardey cat like she always has been?!".

Ruby:"We...we can look her for her again".

Yang:"And let her go again? Live is not like a fairy tail in the story book Ruby you have to grow up she has leave forever".

I wanted to give her some space so I walk away from the room but not before I tell her "I love you" closing the door I return to my room but I was stopped when I remember someone else who I'm concerned.
(y/n).

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N):"Beacon has fallen where to now? Glynda did told me I'm free to do whatever I please but*sigh* what hope can we look for to end this endless cycle?".

Raven...she used to care for me whenever Summer was not around despite her coldness she always knew what to do every choices she made was always the best one,no, she's not here I have to walk by myself and I know where should I go.