Chapter 19 Students

RUBY POV

I wonder how many people uncle will bring over, it might be better if we make a lot just in case there will be many of them or they might be small in number but with huge appetite. Good thing I learn how to cook, to survive in the wild you need skills in cooking otherwise you'll be sitting duck in the middle of forest or something.

Knocking sounds can be heard from the front door. Ruby was expecting her uncle and his colleagues, so she brought along a set of tea only to be surprised by her sister and one of her teammates presence. The shocked cause her to drop the tea set.

Ruby:"Yang?....Weiss?.... you're here, you're here, how? How are you here? I...I missed both of you so much."

Yang:"Me too Ruby, me too".

She hug them and tears starts to drop from her eyes. Never has she taught of meeting them like this. After a long time of traveling with patience she finally got to see her friends again.

Qrow:"Alright kid settle down, you've cooked right? Best we eat first, you can talk in the table later on".

Ruby:"Right! Come! Let's eat, I and Ren cooked a lot".

Nora:"Excuse me, I didn't stand Infront of a pot for three hours just to get myself unrecognized as a cooker by a fellow teammates".

Nora hasn't realized it yet, but when she does, she was stunned by Yang and Weiss for being in the house they rented. The same goes for Ren and Jaune.

They save the explanation for after the meal, so for now they're going to eat and talk, catching up with each other except for him. No one has noticed it yet, only Qrow knows where he is because before they get to the house Qrow tell him everything about her, his pupil. Back on the table Yang actually get to notice that (y/n) is missing.....again. She wants to go and look after him but Qrow prevented her saying "He needs some time". Yang was a little bit confused but then she remembered Pyrrha.

(Y/N) POV

In the middle of the night he is there in a park sitting alone on a bench, facing towards a statue resemble his student, Pyrrha Nikos.

(y/n):"So...you finally bite the dust. Usually it's the teacher who will leave, but with me, students will always be the first and you're not the first to face this consequence".

Yeah, should've knew this would happen. I thought she would live, she's the only one who ever lived for so long like this. The first one? She never even like me. What? She? I have a student before Pyrrha?. From where did this memory come from?.

He stood up from the bench he was sitting on and he got a headache as if something is swirling violently inside his brain. He was in pain, he leave the place and starts walking back to the house Qrow told him to get to after he has finished with his business.

(Yes you have one.....only one.....before Nikos.....you only have one).

(y/n):"Nrgh!, Who is this?! Who am I talking to?". Almost there, maybe I'll be better if lay down for a bit.

(yes...lay down...rest...)

(y/n):"Lay down...Nrgh...rest".

WEISS POV

We finished eating and now we're sitting together, in silence, none of us wanted to say or start first. I'm not surprised, Ruby and the rest of team Jaune tell us everything and with what Raven has told us it's just makes everything awkward.

Yang:"You are in there, along with the boy? I thought he's another student".

Ozpin:"Yes, the body I currently occupied is belong to both him and me but I don't have fully control over it unless of course, he give me the permission and no, he's not a student of any academy".