Chapter 12 Only Family

(Y/N) POV

Sergeant...this... what's the meaning of this? I don't recall signing for military who did this?Wait! Winter was informed about me than it'll be either Ozpin or Ironwood,Glynda is out of question as much as she hate a person she'll never do anything like this.

Winter:"Is something bothering you Sergeant?".

(y/n):"Huh? Uh what?"

Winter:"You seem to have something on your mind just now".

(y/n):"It was nothing...Winter who informed you of my status in military?".

Winter:"That would be General Ironwood of course".

Right, should've thought that sooner of what reasons he did this? He found out about me? No if that's the case Winter would've been aggressive from the start I need to tail that team too there's too much on my mind I'll just ask Ozpin after I distract Winter.

Winter:"I'm very sorry if me knowing your status is affecting your work sir,I urged General of the person he had waiting for me not knowing it was you".

(y/n):"Rather it was me who should ask for your forgiveness for not being there to welcome you therefore I had prepared a little gift for you".

Winter:"That would be unnecessary I believe you have many responsibility on your shoulder to hold on".

(y/n):"Please,take your time with this gift after all the time you spend with family is priceless wouldn't you say so?".

Winter:"....I'm sorry if she asked you for this".

(y/n):"Did you not hear my words? I'm the one who's thought of this do me a favor and not scold Weis-your sister when you met her, oh that reminds me she's waiting for you near the garden with tea".I depart with her near the garden I just speak about and proceed to continue my job.

RUBY POV

Ruby:"Hey uncle Qrow do you anything about (y/n)? How come he's a teacher at our school? He's just teenager like us".

Qrow:"Ruby I don't know who you're talking about gotta be more specific kid".

Yang:"Yeah he's gotten old and rusty".

Qrow:"Hey! NOT FUNNY".

Me and Yang giggle at uncle's reaction I ask him about (y/n) in more detail he still looks confused but he said he recalled seeing someone similar with my description I'm sure that's him somehow uncle didn't seem to be pleased when I talk about him.

Qrow:"You kiddos better not involving yourself with him unless you want to become a military puppet like ice queen".

Ruby:"Weiss?".

Qrow:"No her sister...but when you think about it they aren't much different from each other".

Yang:"Wait,are you saying (y/n) is one of Atlas's military officer?".