Chapter 20 Dessert

(Y/N) POV

Dark. I can't see anything. What time is it? I wake up and leave my bed. I wonder around trying to find a light switch but I was parched. I decided to go down for some water. Surprisingly it's bright down here the light came from outside must be the moon then. I didn't expect to see a full moon did I mess up the date? I walk out from this house and the outside, the light is unnaturally...strong. I can feel it. The light feels weird. Someone else is there in the balcony, Oscar...no it's Ozpin. He noticed me he turn around and ask me to come and have some small talk.

Ozpin:"I see you've had your rest I take it your headache has gotten better. Such occurrence may bother you even more in the future. I don't recall you saying anything about a frequent headache in the past nor I have seen you suffer from it perhaps there's something you want to share?"

(y/n):"Can't say I have any peculiar stories. I...I don't know lately I've been hearing a voice, someone's voice, a female but I don't know her at least I think so"

Ozpin:"And how exactly does this voice sounds likes to you?"

His tone is very serious. He must be worried. This is a dangerous journey we're having with all stuff about Grimms and his past no wonder he is being careful.

(y/n):"Soft.This just happened recently and I can't put it into words, but it feels as if she's guiding me or something like that. There are times when it feels as if I'm being force to remember something"

Ozpin stares at the moon in riddle for a minute before responding.

Ozpin:"To remember... Recollections of your memories perhaps?".

(y/n):"Eeh, I'm not going to put any hope on that anyway, I'll leave by morning you good with that?".

Ozpin:"That'll be fine. Perhaps meeting with the students would be fine before you go, that is if you like".

(y/n):"No I'm good". Hmm now that I think about it I wasn't there when Ozpin talk with everyone maybe I should ask him. "Say what were you talking about with everyone when I was passed out?".

Ozpin:"Raven did make you wonder about me to. To cut the long story I told them about some of my secrets. They won't be able to process anything if I just dropped it all on them. The usual procedure, I believe you understand my position better than anyone else".

(y/n):"Sure but, you're ancient compare to me. You knew more. Are there anything I should know?".

Ozpin turn his face down staring at the ground, building his words carefully.

(y/n):"Hey I know there could be something you want to hide from us it could be because you've experienced something unsavory and stuff but if you don't mind take this advice, we... We're all the same no matter how long we live our... humanity will always be there, curiosity and trust, so I understand if you don't want to share it, as someone who's kinda in the same boat i have my own secret it might not be as big as yours but soon or late we need to reveal it because everyone else were not like us. They might not accept the truth because they are young. We are forcing them to be mature at a faster rate when we tell them about the truth".

We both look at each other and nodded in agreement. Honestly I'm not sure if he's taking it seriously or just scheming but people like us can use a company of the same fate every once in a while.

Ozpin:"Say goodbye to your students by morning (y/n), you never know when you can see them again".

(y/n):"... Hmm".

I head back to my room first, Ozpin said he will get inside later. When I reached my bed I can't fall asleep at all I keep thinking what would everyone do when I or Ozpin tell them about any of our secrets. I should just leave it.