Chapter 9 Missing Each Other

(Y/N) POV

Welcome her to Beacon, pfft somehow I just kept on meeting people from the past not that I hate them but for sure their image of me is not a good one then again it works as a practice to overcome the past, it's give and take I guess.

Glynda:"(y/n),Ozpin wants you to meet him in the office".

(y/n):I heard Glynda call me from my back."Again? I just came down and now he's calling me this better be urgent".

Glynda:"In a way, it is."

*OFFICE*

(y/n):"Something urgent just came up? Or you just want me to meet another person from my past with bad intention on me?".

Ozpin:"I want you to...take a walk around the city spend the time however you like but do be alert with your surrounding perhaps the students from Ms.Scarlatina photos will make a move if we have less hunstman to protect this school".

(y/n):"That's... quite risky,but you're not wrong with what I just did from the breach surely they will be on guard more than usual okay I'll go with the plan".

Ozpin:"Good you may take your leave".

I leave the room,but I didn't have anything on mind as how to spend my time in the city maybe I should just discusse with Glynda on the time I can use combat training room for that promise I made with those girls...nah Ozpin's plan won't work if I didn't go to the city.I guess visiting a cafe or something will do, oh well it's tommorow I still have a lot of time to think about it.

*TIME SKIP*

BLAKE POV

I was about to go out from our room and Ruby stop me by asking where I'm going I told her that I'll be in a cafe at the city her face quickly changes from concern to a sad one.

Weiss:"Perhaps you want a company?".

Blake:"No, I'll be fine...alone".

*AT FAUNUS CAFE*

(Y/N) POV

(y/n):"There aren't much to do here,but somehow it feels like I'm at peace...".I sounded like an old man just now*sigh*well, I am old in some sense hm? Blake?.

I saw Blake walk into the cafe without her team she looks beautiful and cool,but I bet her background is not something pleasent,lonely,just like her

I saw Blake walk into the cafe without her team she looks beautiful and cool,but I bet her background is not something pleasent,lonely,just like her...she noticed me from a distance and sighing she tried to find a seat but there's only one empty seat at the moment which just happened to be infront of me.

Blake:"Sorry... I'll just read my book here no need to start a conversation".

(y/n):"Too bad I wish to increase our bond as a teacher and his student".

Blake:"...What Ozpin wanted from me?".

(y/n):"Thiss is between you and me no filter I promise as your teacher".It took her a few minutes of staring straight to my eyes to agree with me.

Blake:"Well?,are we going to speak or stare at each other until the boredom kills us?".

(y/n):"Easy there...just wondering how are you doing with your team".She answer me with lie.

Blake:"What do you mean? everything is fine".

(y/n):"You...have a rough life correct? Don't lie, I can tell because I've my own".

Blake:"Yang already console me".

(y/n):"Then what's bothering you?".

Blake:"Nothing...I don't have any problem it's just the way I'm talking I guess".

(y/n):"Don't run from your friend you did nothing wrong cherish them chose them over your fear that's the right way".

Blake:"I know,but because I love them I ran just like my semblance".

(y/n):"I'll be by your side".

Blake:"Huh?".

(y/n):"I'm your teacher you are my responsibility".

Blake:"You do realise that you're my teacher even if your age is the same as mine that was just crossing a line".He began to get nervous and starts to sweats a lot with everyone in the cafe staring at us."Let's get out from here".We came out from the cafe and walk our way to Beacon.

(y/n):"You're going to be okay? Talking with them?".

Blake:"I would be lying if I said I'm fine they are my team I should learn to be more open with them".

(y/n):"Okay just remember,we all have our own story we can only became the main character if we care about others otherwise we'll just drift away in sorrow".

Blake:"Is yours related with your eyes?".

(y/n):"Not really anyway I'm on duty give them my regards".

BLAKE POV

He left going to the town again perhaps? I... Still afraid but challenge is a give for living creature I'll do this and starts with Weiss.A bird with black feathers fly over my head from the opposite direction that (y/n) took leaving a feather that slowly fall on my palm.

Blake:"A raven or a crow?". It's hard to tell from a glance suddenly someone grab my hand from the back and pull me in a hug.

Ruby:"Blake I know it's hard for you as a leader I should be more aware of your feelings therefore we are going to win the battle against (y/n) you can to open up with him and then us let's go Weiss will bring Yang".

Blake:"Wait Ruby I don't-

Ruby:"Hold on tight".

She uses her semblance to force me on going with her plan with (y/n) outside Beacon I should have some time to explain to her but Ruby sounded like she would not listen to my reasons and there's Weiss and Yang...this is my team.

YANG POV

Yang:"This fortune...it won't come that often...I-I can't let this one slide I'm sorry Blake".I saw Weiss come from downstairs she noticed me too and ask me to come down and follow her.

Weiss:"I know what's on your mind and I have no right over your right for making decision I-

Yang:"Weiss! I already made up my mind".

Weiss:"Is...that so".I pulled out my scroll with help from Schnee Company receptionist I manage to get (y/n) so I text him to meet us in the combat training room.