Chapter 16 Move On

TAI POV (Flashback)

Tai:"Qrow promise me you'll look after her".

Qrow:"No problem don't get so worry over little things plus you still have her to work with".

His mind still troubled by Qrow words it reminds him of Yang she resemble him the most compared to Ruby but face is not the only thing she had similar with her father, their attitude are one and the same while her heart's just like her mother.

*End Flashback*

Tai:"I can't have my daughter just sitting around when she used to be cheerful full spirit she's strong just like Raven but fragile at times". *Clank* what's that? It came from the kitchen.

I ran to see what cause the sound and I found Yang, afraid, as if she had seen a ghost and the glass that had broken to pieces. Poor my daughter.... No why did I said that this isn't the time to feel sad she's strong I should encourage her so she can build herself again.

Tai:"Hey you okay?".

Yang:"I'm fine it's nothing I was clumsy that's all".

She tried to pick up the broken glass but her hand slip, her finger got a slight cut and when she saw the blood coming out from the opening on her finger she immediately took a step back and starts to gasping.

Tai:"Yang your-".

Yang:"No! I-I can handle this myself!".

Tai:"Okay I'll take care of these shards hey maybe you should try the new arm that-".

Yang:"Dad, not now".

Tai:"Yeah, ok sweetie". She walks upstair to her room.

I replied weakly I just can't figure out how to get into her Ironwood has even send that arm I can't have her leave it to rust.

YANG POV

Yang:"He loves me but I just can't why?". I can't this fear it's just too much I can't even remember how I was...wait fear? Since when I became a coward? No I was being ignorance, ignoring everything around me, live my life as how I wanted without care over the consequences, thinking that I can handle everything until it grows and turn to became the pillar in my life and when broken, one time only, I broke forever. For her, a mother.

How do I change? To reclaim the usual me...family? Yes they are my strength father and Ruby they are my strength and Raven? No she's the one driving me to look for her, I'll finish what I started and that is my choice and so I start a new life.

The girl has set her road but little did she know he's been watching her never leave her alone, from far as it is still, he became restless for the scene he just witnessed has happened before she can't be stop just like the rising sun.

(Far in The Woods)

RUBY POV

Ruby"So are there any available places for us to stop by?".

Jaune:"I-uhh not sure about it".

Nora:"Aren't you holding the map right now?".

Ren:"Is there a problem with the map?".

Jaune:"No I won't say it's the map more like-".

Ruby:"Your brain?". Jaune reply to me with a weak yes.

Ren:"Here let me see". Judging from the time we take from the starting road we've gotten near with Yisulia but it doesn't seem like we can stop by anywhere perhaps we should just continue our journey.

Nora:"So?!".

Ren shakes his head which makes Nora groaning loudly then he suggest we keep walking since this area we are in is quite popular among Grimms
not that we can't handle them but we are getting low with ammo best we save them and only use it when needed. Suddenly a thunder strikes our ears.

Nora:"I AM HUNGRY!!!!!!".

Ren:"Okay how about a short break?".

Nora:"Pancakes".

Ruby:"It's going to take too much of our time to make pancakes".

Jaune:"Oh we can try the Arc Soup whenever we go out for a camp from time to time my father will forget to bring the ingredients that mother bought so as to overcome the situation my father created the Arc Soup".

Nora:"The Arc Soup? It doesn't sound bad but not that good neither".

Jaune insisted, so we decided to not drag this talk any further can't say the same for Nora though as to draw her attention away from Jaune's special emergency food she wanted to know the reason we're heading for Yisulia so she asked us....again.

Ren:"Nora we were through this before".

Nora:"Yeah yeah Ruby's uncle told her this road is safer for us to use but I'm talking about Yee-sou-whatever".

Both of them look at me for answers in which I don't really have any that could satisfy their curiosity.

Ruby:"Uhh well I uhhhh he said the people over there is rather friendly compared to other town plus with our expenses we could stay there for a few days without worrying of losing our money".

Nora:"Ooohhhh could it be he have some connections with the people?".

Ruby:"Knowing him, maybe?".

BLAKE POV

Blake:"This is for the best".

I can't go back to Beacon and staying anywhere nearby would be too dangerous then there's only one place left....A presence, Someone's following me where? I look up and saw a man in cloak could it be he's coming. I should maintain our distance

Blake:"That's close enough, who're you? Why are you following me? Did Adam sent you? Answer me dammit".
He became restless after I barges him with questions then he remove the cloak to my surprise it was him.

Sun:"Woah hey easy there I came for you, well with no ill intent of course I mean it's me".

SUN? What's he doing here? Came for me? Couldn't this day got any worse? Urgh we are making a scene.

Blake:"Sun just,*sigh* just come down here".He came down."Why are you following me? Since when? Do you realize how dangerous it is to follow me around? Did you not witnessed what happened back in Beacon".

Sun:"What's wrong with you with all these questions coming out nonstop". Uh oh she's giving me that face."Look you left Beacon and never return I was looking for you, lucky me,what are you doing here?".

Blake:"I can't go back it's better this way".

Sun:"Why'd you say that".

Blake:"Have you ever had this responsibility you needed to carry by yourself and it's torturing but you can't confront them because you don't know the consequences of your actions".

Sun:"Like homework?".

Why'd I even ask him for? Now I've to look after him hopefully they won't ask me anything weird about us. Ruby,Weiss,Yang I'm sorry.

*THUD*

What was that? Did something just hit the ship? Out of all the sudden A Grimm came out from water causing havoc on the ship.

Sun:"Oh boy this doesn't look good".