Chapter 1 Rose at night

(Y/N) POV

(y/n):"It's been awhile since I came to Vale...haah"you said while yawning and taking a look around the town*."I wonder if anything interesting will happen,but,well it's already past 10."

You keep walking until you heard sounds of glass shattering around the corner,you make your way to the source of the sounds only to find a group of man wearing fedora was sent flying around in front of a shop.

???:"You were worth every cent,truly, you were.Well,Red,I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening and as much as I'd love to stick around... I'm afraid this is where we part ways."

The girl skilfully jump to avoid from being shot but lost track of the man in the moment.

(y/n):*A girl...big scythe... doesn't look like a huntress... let's just see how she handle this situation.*

You move to another building to avoid from being seen by both the girl in red and the hat guy.you keep your eyes on them until they reach on a certain building.

*Engine sound*

???:"End of the line red"

He throws a chunk of red crystal and it land near the girl.you were about to jump and save her but then you noticed a very familiar huntress coming to the rescue.

(y/n):*ahh,I suppose meeting her here is inevitable,after all...I wonder if 'he' is here too*.

The fight become intense when another crime doer fight against the huntress using what seems to be her semblance which base on fire,though the battle end with both of them escaping after pushing the huntress to make her priority to protect the girl.

(y/n):*Well that's that,I'd better mo-

???:"Well, won't you come out instead of hiding like how you just did through the battle?".

(y/n):"I was going to,but,you come out to save her,just like a huntress that you are".

The huntress had a bit of surprise carve on her face when she saw your face before immediately changed to the previous serious one.

???:*He's here...*.

(Time Skip)

(Y/N) POV

???:"I hope you realize that your action tonight will not be taken lightly young lady,you put yourself and others in great danger".

Girl:"They started it".

???:"If it were up to me you'd be sent home with a pat on the back".the girl looks a little happy."and a slap on the wrist"

The girl become afraid when the huntress use her weapon to hit the table in front of us.

(y/n):*This is not what I planned but perhaps,this is better,infiltrating a school without causing a misunderstanding with her would be harder in one way or another*.

???"But...there is someone here who would like to meet you...BOTH of you, to be precise".

A man come out from the dark and walking towards both of you while holding a plate filled with cookies.

Man:"Ruby Rose...you...have silver eyes".

You felt weird just like the girl when the man mention the girl's eyes color.

(y/n):*Her eyes?.....it's.....the same as-

Man:"So,where did you learn to do this".

Ruby:"Ss...Signal Academy".

Man:"They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapon ever designed?".

Ruby:"Well,one teacher in particular".

Man"...I see".

He put the plate on the table and the girl began to gobble the cookies with god know what speed.

(y/n):*Mmm... interesting perhaps he put a big amount of sugar in the cookies or this girl is just a monster when she meet cookies*your thoughts while looking at her.

Man:"It's just that I've only seen one other scyhte-wielder of that skill before...A dusty old Qrow".

Ruby:"Mmmmmm! Thash my unclh".*Oops better swallow first,gulp*."That's my uncle,I was a complete garbage before he took me under his wing,and now I'm all like-

She proceeds to give a little demo of her skill which is quite anoying....cutely anoying.

Man:"So I've noticed"."And what is an adorable girl such as yourself doing at a school designed to train a warriors?"

The talk continue until you get bored and you start to imagine any scenario that might take place after the talk with the girl is finish so that you can avoid any predicament.

Ozpin:"You want to come to my school?".

Ruby:"More than anything sir".

Ozpin:"Well,okay"."And what about you,young man?It won't be a trouble to accept another student with great potential".

(y/n):*I've no choice huh?*."Well,it would certainly makes me happy to enter your school,headmaster,Ozpin".