Chapter 21 Hazy Heist

There are buildings similar to a tavern everywhere and their style are about the same, yellowish colour and light orange to match this dessert it is something to be expected in Vacuo most building you'll find is either a tavern or an inn don't hope for a cloth store, much to Coco Adel dislikes.

(Y/N) POV

(y/n):"How's the academy?".

Coco:"Huh?"

(y/n):"How's it going with the academy? Everything's fine?".

Coco:"Well, I don't exactly know what you mean by that, but the situation at the academy is not quite ideal".

(y/n):"What do you mean?".

As I was asking Coco about Vacuo academy Fox give me a signal to tell me we should talk about it when we arrive at the academy. As we are walking we notice someone is following us. We increase our pace and turn at every corner we can find in hope to shake the stalker off, we managed to lose him and continue back to the academy.

When we arrived everything doesn't seem to be under control everyone are running around in hasty they appear to be handling something of important but it's not too bad to the point chaos will spurt everywhere, at least they managed to cover it enough so people outside of the academy doesn't get panic.

(y/n):"What's going on here?". I asked a nearby staff.

???:"Huh?! Who's this? How did you get in?".

She shows me some hostility. Fox come up and tell her who I am and the reason why I'm here.

???:"Ah! So you were sent here by principal Ozpin yes? Forgive me, but we are in a difficulty at the moment, sorry for not personally welcome you here. I'm Carya, Carya Visula".

(y/n):"It's fine, can you tell me what's going on here?". So he's told them I'll be coming.

She starts to walk while explaining everything to me, I follow her closely.

Carya:"There are many trouble, most of them are not noteworthy however, there are two major problem we're currently trying to solve. First is the bandit problem, there were merchants from outside of Vacuo complaining about attacks from bandit, on their way to the academy a dessert storm will suddenly occur even though there was no sign of an upcoming sandstorm. They can't see through it and struggle to walk through and somehow they'll end up losing their belongings right after the storm ended".

(y/n):"Do we have any clue?".

Carya:"Some of them said they saw a figure with red hair when they walked through the storm".

(y/n):"Any chance this red head was using semblance?".

Carya:"We've thought of that but until we can confirm it ourselves the next step would be difficult".

(y/n):"How so?".

Carya:"That would be our second problem".

Coco:"The headmaster is missing, usually she would decide on what to do with troublemaker herself as that's her policy".

(y/n):"Missing? Since when?".

I asked her in disbelief.

Vacuo Academy Headmaster is good both in combat and management even I've heard of her. Ozpin always compliment her for her loyalty, he also said she has the ability to make the right decision at all times to the point he grows jealous of her, but then why's she disappeared, leaving her academy without notice.

Fox:"It's very recent, if I'm correct it happened not long after we arrived at the academy".

Carya:"Team CFVY was assigned to solve the bandit problem. We're really in a pinch, we need every manpower we could get our hands on to get through this".