Chapter 10 4 A Friend

RUBY POV

Ruby:"Everything is ready! Now,(Y/N) NILE! prepare to be kick in the butt by  teaammmm RWBY.Let's do this Blake".

Blake:"Ah Ruby I appreciated all the things you've done so far but-

Yang:"Too bad we decided there will be no democracy for the moment".

Weiss:"Unless things went off its course of course".

This is it Blake is with us she's afraid I need to help her,we,need to help her hopefully this fight will uhh change...comfort...will do something about her feelings towards us and (y/n) is willing to compromise it couldn't get any better.

(y/n):"Didn't we talk this out already? and I shouldn't be in the school by now".

Blake:"Right he has duty as a teacher we are messing with his work".

Yang:"A teacher is supposed to look after his students not neglecting them".

(y/n):"I'm a professor".

Ruby:"Enoughwiththechitchatlet'sfight!!!!!".

*HORN*

(Y/N) POV

I can't fight them half-hearted they would asked for a rematch on the other hand Ozpin's plan is getting ruin if I don't get out of here although I did lock this room just for us it's still risky should I...let them win?

Yang starts with her hand combat against me while Ruby prepare crescent rose for a shot while both Weiss and Blake circling me from a distance

Yang starts with her hand combat against me while Ruby prepare crescent rose for a shot while both Weiss and Blake circling me from a distance.She became more furious with every single one of her hit landed on me Yang tends to lost temper and surprisingly can be quite childish when fighting,but this time her team is going to watch her back.

Weiss trap me using her semblance with Ruby's ice dust bullet freezing my feet, my movement was prevented Blake didn't waste her time and go for a strike I counter her attack with a punch but she immediately recounter it with her semblance leaving...

Weiss trap me using her semblance with Ruby's ice dust bullet freezing my feet, my movement was prevented Blake didn't waste her time and go for a strike I counter her attack with a punch but she immediately recounter it with her semblance leaving a fire shadow which explodes when it touches my fist.

When I thought their combo has ended Ruby and Yang continue with their's."Burning Petal!"Ruby shouted holding her sister she uses her semblance and sprint leaving rose petals with unique colors behind I couldn't make it in time to avoid it so I get into my defense stance suddenly Blake uses her weapon to bind one of my arms while Weiss uses an ice made chains on the another.They show no signs on letting me thinking for a plan against them, a non-stop spamming must be their plan.

With Yang's punch including Ruby's speed it was just enough to send me flying off the ground granting me a defeat by getting out of the ring.Cheer of the girls reach my ears a thought cross my mind while I'm laying on the ground despite my experience they bested me perhaps I was being too easy?.

No they deserve this even with a novice plan they use everything they have with great decision since I'm stronger than them in more than one ways, honestly I'm kind of proud of these kids

No they deserve this even with a novice plan they use everything they have with great decision since I'm stronger than them in more than one ways, honestly I'm kind of proud of these kids...or envy...this bond they had...must be nice like back then,with her team.

Ruby:"(y/n)! You are okay right?".

Yang:"Don't say that you're petrified by our merciless skills".

(y/n):"Don't get ahead of yourself that was a win by pushing me off the ground.You still have a lot to learn,but yes all of you did your best in honesty that was a really good match".

Weiss:"I wonder if we can get credit for this".

Blake:"I don't think so,after all it's quite personal".

(y/n):"Mm...about our deal".The girls went quite when I mentioned about it I believe they no longer had any reasons as the purpose on winning this battle already off its tray except for one.

Yang:"Blake...look at me"

Blake:"Yang I...*sigh*I'm sorry it's hard for all of you to deal with me and I know that I can be quite emotional I'm grateful that-

Yang:"It's fine I just want you to know that no matter what we will always be with you and about the prize you can have it I can just ask him whenever I want".

(y/n):"Nope,your prize will be use to increase your credit Weiss's fault".

Weiss:"Wha?! Who gives you the right to make the decision?! WE WIN,therefore I believe we shall discuss on the matter with regards of everyone on our TEAM hope this makes it clear for you".

Blake:"Actually, increasing our credit is not that bad if you like please take it as a way for me to apologise for the troubles I've caused everyone".

Weiss ended up agreeing with Blake Ruby getting high spirited and wants to celebrate their victory she said she's going to invite team JNPR to their room and if course me myself.I had to decline as my work is still on the line Ruby insist me to come even if it was for a few minutes surprisingly Yang back me up and warned Ruby to not mess up with me a surprise for sure it isn't like her to do this soon they all leave except for Yang.

(y/n):"Yang you know you won't get anything from me".

Yang:"Of course I do,of all the time I searched for her not a single time past by except those words escape from the lips of the people who knew her".

(y/n):"Then? Why are you here?".

Yang:"Just to satisfy my urge nothing special".

(y/n):"Hm you know,I actually can't even tell when was the last time I met her I bet she already forget me".

Yang:"That sounds just like her".

(y/n):"It's about to get dark come let's head to your room my job finished when the sun set".

Yang:"Just one thing".

(y/n):"What is it?".

Yang:"Why are you here? At Beacon?".

(y/n):"What's that supposed to mean?".

Yang:"I heard from Pyrrha".

(y/n):"Ozpin have always had his eyes on me one of his characteristics is not letting a metal go rust I guess he saw something good in me".

Yang:"I see well don't feel shy if you wanted to hang around with us just like what Ruby has said you will need time to release tension and spend time with people of your age".

(y/n):"You really are a big sister".

Yang:"What? You want to be pampered by me too? Sorry but I'm not really interested with someone younger than me".

(y/n):"And I you".