52 - My everything

Start from the beginning

After ten minutes of shooting, all was silent. Finally. I stepped out from the car, my eyes adjusted to the darkness and the unfamiliar territory. I looked at the exits and vantage points. I also listened carefully. I couldn't hear her. Fuck!

Ramsay and KC stepped out and I walked around to the back of the SUV and opened the trunk. I picked out two guns, checking the clips as I secured them to my belt. I also picked up an extra clip just in case. "All clear Boss. No sign of Sánchez." Andre informed me as he walked up to us. My fingers brushed against the handle of Alessia's knife and if I could, I would stick it into Sánchezs' eye.

I looked at Andre and nodded. I also nodded at Ramsay. I walked ahead, several gaurds behind me. Let's fucking kill this bastard. I noted that KC was following but with Ramsay in front of her. Telling her to stay behind was futile, she just called me a sexist bastard. She's definitely was Alessia's friend.

We slowly walked ahead, our boots slowly tapping against the ground. We all held our guns out as we looked around. It was twelve and most of his men were dead. My men surrounded the place.

"Hernandez." A voice called out. We all stopped in our tracks and I cocked my gun, to where the voice had come from. I could not see the man. The sound of steel brushing against an uneven shipping container filled the air. It was eerie and slow. He was toying with me. That's a fucking dangerous move.

Then, a single man stepped out from the shadows, a gun in hand. He held it loosely as if he didn't even need it. He looked my way, only my way. His body was covered in a dark suit almost blending into the night, his hair was slicked back. And in the moonlight, I could see his sharp face as well as his smirk. Like a wolf who's caught a sheep. But I was no sheep. He would soon see. The man was followed by a small army of men. The same men from the house, dressed in black that sucked in all light. All carrying machine guns.

"Sánchez." I said straight faced. I watched him as he looked over at my guards. He was eerily calm. "Where is she?" I demanded. I held my gun ever more tighter. Sánchez waved two fingers in the air and his men lowered their guns. What the fuck?

"Hernandez." He spoke again. My eyes twitched as I tried to read him. I lowered my gun, placing it back into my pocket and as I did, my guards all lowered their weapons. This was a stand off. He still had Alessia.

Sánchez grinned and raised a brow at me. "Wouldn't you like to know why I have taken Alessia?" He smirked, his voice cold and vicious. I tensed up, hearing him speak of her name enraged me. I stood silent and imagined the different ways I could end his life. The knife in the eye still being the best.

Sánchez chuckled quietly, there was nothing vibrant about his voice. "She is quite something. Quite a beautiful killer. Very aggressive and her mouth." He chuckled lowly before continuing. "She knows quite a lot of bad words...but let's move on to the real reason I've called you here. You don't know me but you knew my brother. Óscar. Do you remember him?"

"No I don't remember." My face was expressionless and cold. Who the fuck did he think he was? How dare he talk about Alessia like that. Fucking hell. His brother. Did I kill the man? Sánchez shook his head in frustration, his hair fluttering around him. My words must have hurt him. "Did I hit a nerve? Stop fucking around and give me what I want." My words laced with anger and a threat.

Sánchez's lips twitched and even in the dark, I could feel his hatred for me. Perhaps I should start killing all brothers I encounter. "You murdered him in cold blood. Quit the games." Sánchez growled. Fucking hell, he won't stop until I give him what he wants.

"Fine. I remember him clearly. Óscar, a tall man, a scar along the left of his face and a small tattoo of a cross on his left hand." I scoffed lightly, continuing. "Your brother was a sadistic man. What he did to those children. What he did to his wife every night. He just happened to cross paths with me one day, which was quite unfortunate for him." I crossed my arms, looking at the time. "And cold blood, I hardly think so. He had a gun pointed at me and I just pulled the trigger faster." My lips tugged into a small smile.