21 - Panic

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE

I awoke the next day and prepared myself. Today was the day Dominic Colton no longer breathed air anymore. That fucking bastard thinking he could just come back. I was fucking angry when I saw his face, especially the dirty smirk which played on his lips.

I slipped out of the bed and took a quick shower. I watched Ace sleep as I brushed my wavy hair. He fucking knows me. How insane is that. The funny thing was how oblivious he could be at times. He even brought me to bed and removed my makeup. How thoughtful. Was he playing a game with me or did he actually like me. Maybe he just wants to fuck me and take over my mafia. 

I got dressed into black skinny jeans, a T-shirt and a sleek leather jacket. I did my makeup and hair and walked down to the kitchen.

"KC where's Dominic Colton?" I asked her as if she knew the answer. "Um..I-I" KC stuttered. I crossed my arms waiting.

"Allow me to be of assistance." A voice interrupted my staring. I turned around slowly and faced a guard. "Ramsay. Go ahead, enlighten me." I smirked as I drummed my fingers lightly against my crossed arms.

"I know where Dominic Colton is." Ramsay boasted while flashing a smile. "And pray tell, how do you know?" I asked my patience running thin. He saw my irritation and proceeded to explain how he knew. Turns out he had connections in low places and apparently everyone liked him. I could see why and I could also see why KC hasn't stopped smiling at him. This bitch, fuck him already.

"I appreciate the information Ramsay. Why don't you come and join my team?" I asked him while smiling almost forgetting about why I was so distraught last night. "Ah no can do, as much as I'd like to, Ace is my friend." He replied without missing a beat. "I admire your loyalty." I smiled.

Loyalty was a rare trait to come across in this game. A trait that everyone searches for hopelessly in others.

I took a blueberry muffin which was freshly made by Ace's chef and thanked her. KC sat opposite me at the island, her hair was in a ponytail and she had two guns in her belt.

I smiled and licked my lips, tasting the sweet muffin. KC chuckled and shook her head. "What?" She asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. "What Alessia?" She asked once more.

I chuckled and leaned in close to her. "You and him fucked yet?" I whispered, my eyes pointing across at Ramsay who was busy on his phone. She chuckled and coughed. "Shut up. What about you and Ace? No I didn't think so." She remarked.

I chuckled in amusement. "I need to fucking murder him." I sighed heavily. KC furrowed her neat brows at me. "I mean, I need to kill Dominic." I said avoiding her question entirely. She nodded and followed me outside.