58 - Beg and apologise

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGESWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

"Well then, he can go and meet my father in hell." Alessia chuckled dryly and rubbed her eyes. "I know you don't talk about your mother, but you could if you wanted to." I spoke softly taking a turn. From the side, I could see her looking down. "It's not that I don't want to talk about her. It's..I don't even know much about her." She sighed. I didn't speak, leaving her time to think. "She was beautiful from what I know. Those who knew her say I look like her. That I get my ambition and drive from her. That she was a kind woman." She smiled.

"And then my father started to break her. To chip away at this woman who wanted nothing but to be loved. The light left her eyes and she became a shell of who she once was. And when she fell pregnant with me, they say she found a reason to live. For me. And she grew happy waiting for me to be born. When my father found out she was having a girl, he didn't treat her nicely." She let out a wavering breath.

"My name means defending warrior. She would call me her little warrior even before I was born. And then I killed her." She gulped, rubbing her palms together. I shook my head. Her father poisoned her all her life, making her feel guilty for something she didn't do. "You didn't kill her. Childbirth is difficult sometimes. You should never think like that. I know that your mother would be proud of the woman you are today." I reached out and grasped her hand.

"I know. My father was going to kill me. I was barely three days old, always crying but Mariano's father stopped him. I don't know why, but he let me live and grow up. He could have remarried, had a son but he never did." She looked down and held my hand tight in hers. "I never want our baby to feel like that. I want to give them the life I never had."

I gulped at that. I rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb. "I promise you, our baby will have everything and more. I promise you that you'll have the life you've always wanted. I love you and I'm so glad I met you." I smiled when she smiled looking at me.

I continued driving, faster than what I was comfortable with, purely because Alessia asked me to. More like she mocked me too. She was a daredevil. Fuck. Everyday certainly wasn't the same. "Can you stop there?" She pointed at a fast food drive through. She didn't need to ask me twice and soon we were going home along with some food. "Say ah." She smiled as she held some fries in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth, gladly accepting the food. No one else could get away with some of the things she did to me.

We eventually reached home and I parked my car just before the front door. I opened Alessia's door and she exited carrying the paper bag of food. "Hold this!" She pushed the bag to my chest, crumpling it in the process, my hands grabbed it out of reflex. I watched her run inside the house quickly. I looked towards the guards who all looked as confused as I was.

I went ahead and walked down into the chilly basement. Sánchez was already brought down and tied up to a chair very securely. His lip was busted. He had tried to escape but Andre put him back in his place. I almost smiled at the man, he's acting more like Ramsay now. Slowly, I removed my suit jacket and rolled up my shirt sleeves all whilst ignoring Sánchez. Things were about to get very messy.