8 - Dirty hands

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

Alessia returned to Italy for some business she had to take care off. I was a little disheartened when she did indeed leave. She was growing on me much more than I cared to admit.

I also had some business to take care off. Many bosses would sit on their thrones and let their advisors run their business for them. But not I. There was something about getting my hands dirty that drove me. It made me hunger for power.

That did mean I had little time to myself but when I did, I enjoyed it. I smiled to myself when the thought of taking Alessia out crossed my mind. Would she even want to go out with me? No fuck. I can't think like that.

I knew I wasn't compassionate and loveable. Not like Kaden. My heart sank at the possibility of Alessia rejecting me. Perhaps she would stay in Italy and never return. I wasn't good enough for her. I could never be. This marriage was nothing but a piece of paper like she said.

I headed for my basement, a large empty room. Soundproof and dark. A good place to torture imbeciles. My shoes clicked as I walked down the polished marbled steps. A few of my guards stood at the bottom of the steps as they awaited me.

I unbuttoned my suit jacket and took it off, handing it to Ramsay, who followed behind me. I smirked when I saw the sight ahead. I took time to slowly roll the sleeves of my shirt up to my elbows. I grabbed a metal chair and sat on it, legs crossed.  

I held out a hand and Ramsay passed me a cigarette and I lit it using the lighter I had in my pocket. I do love dragging things out, call it a show if you wish. It's very entertaining

"So Aidan, I'm giving you one chance to confess." I spoke as I blew out a puff of smoke. The man in front of me was tied to a chair. His hands were bound behind him. He was also badly beaten as I requested. His grey hair was tinged red with his blood and his foul smelling feet were bare.

"Where's his shoes?" I asked a guard, unable to hide my amusement. The guard gulped. "He must have lost them when we grabbed him."

I chuckled as I ran a hand through my hair, pushing the strands away from my face. I looked at Aidan, remaining very quiet. I smoked as I watched him. Is he going to confess or do I need to teach him a fucking lesson.

He chose the latter after five minutes of silence. I'm a patient person but even I have limits. "All right you fucking rat. I know who you are. Paul White. A corrupted fed. You think you can just waltz in here and be a snitch. You have another thing coming." I growled.

This seemed to have awoken Paul as he began to stir and pull at his bonds. I smirked. "This is what's going to happen Paul, you're going to tell me exactly what you know and what you told the FBI about me and my perfectly legal business." I tapped my cigarette between my fingers watching the smoke disappear.