30 - Metaphorical butterflies

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
ALCOHOL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING ALCOHOL

Santorini Greece. A holiday. I could enjoy this. All I have to do is push Sovereign to the back of my mind. A problem for another time. He was fucking pissing me off. I can't wait to fucking stab him to death.

I smiled as the car approached Ace's Villa. A stunning white building, surrounded by palm trees. The architecture was astonishing. I'm not remotely surprised, the location was in a very affluent part of Santorini. It was nice to stay at his villa rather than renting out a place.

As I stepped out, the warm sun engulfed me and I placed a hand to my forehead to shield my eyes. I stared at the swooping arches and crackled marble effect floor. The view was beautiful, beyond the villa were sprawling green hills and trees.

"So what do you think?" Ace asked me as he came to stand beside me. "You need approval?" I teased. He shook his head as he dropped his line of sight to the perfectly paved ground. "All right all right, I think it's absolutely beautiful." The man was too easy to mess with, makes it all the more enjoyable. My response made him smile and he held out an arm which I took and he led me inside.

The inside was just as stunning, high ceilings, modern features and a large glistening pool just outside completed the look. It's Greece after all, pools are a necessity.

"If I knew you lived this lavishly I would have married you ages ago." I smiled as I looked longingly outside at the pool. Shit, did I just say that out loud?

He chuckled and I could feel him standing behind me. I turned around and placed my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He stiffened for a second before relaxing, placing his arms around my waist. I do love a good surprise.

A clearing of a throat interrupted us and we broke apart in a instant. I'm sure I caught a glimpse of pink on Ace's cheeks. How adorable.

"What are our orders Boss?" Ramsay asked from the doorway. "Same as usual." Ace declared with his arms crossed.

"Ah ah ah." I tutted as I walked over to Ramsay. "We're on holiday. Go take some time off. If we need you, we will call. Now go take KC out for lunch." Ramsay smiled wildly at me. It always surprises me at how he's in this business, when really, he's a cuddly bear. But I know he wasn't to be fucked with. Fuck, Ace was a cuddly bear also. All it took was a small kiss to make him blush.

"She likes white roses. Dress up and don't be afraid to surprise her." I said with the best intentions. I really did like him. "Thank you!" Ramsay grinned and ruffled his chestnut brown hair as his matching eyes sparkled in anticipation.

"Now leave." I ordered bluntly. He left closing the door behind and not a moment later Ace was holding my waist from behind and had his head buried in my neck.

"You know you are so sexy when you're bossy." He breathed as he inhaled my scent. I chuckled and got out of his grip. "Let's go for lunch. I'm peckish." I smiled.