35 - My new obsession

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS

TRIGGER WARNINGS:MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT) EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCESMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS

After landing, we arrived at Alessia's house. The door was kicked in and it looked like a spectacular fight broke out. A body was found of a girl who seemed to have been pushed from Alessia's bedroom window. There wasn't any sign of Alessia. Her guards and some other men was busy cleaning things up, rushing around. When I asked them where she was, they just shrugged their shoulders not knowing anything. I doubt she would tell them anyway. 

I wondered where she would be. Alessia really could be an enigma at times. Ramsay walked out from the house after checking it out. "There's a dead body in the kitchen." He announced. Shit.

"Well what the fuck am I supposed to do about that?" I cursed as I began pacing. I don't know who the dead girl was, who was inside. Is Alessia all right? What if something happened to her. What if she's in hospital right now while I'm just stood here. I shook these thoughts from my head.

"Ramsay find her." As soon as those words left my lips, my phone rang. Getting it out of my pocket I was about to throw it against the cold concrete in annoyance but I stopped when I saw the caller ID.

"Alessia. Where are you?" I asked, rushing the words out. Ramsay came over to me and I held a finger to my lips to silence him. "Oh um..it's Alena. Alessia is here in Mariano's house...I didn't know who else to call. Mariano is not home." A quiet Alena spoke.

I sighed in relief. "I'll be there soon." Without being asked, Ramsay brought a car around and we both left without another word. Two other guards accompanied me, taking the back seats.

When we reached Mariano's house, the gates were immediately opened once the guards were told of my name.

A maid let us into the house, I was curious as to why Alberta wasn't here. My guards checked the house for any danger. Ramsay was by my side as we made our way up the stairs. Yelling was heard and we saw a sobbing Alena in the hallway. She immediately rubbed away her tears upon seeing me. Her gaze lingered on my body which made me uncomfortable to say the least. Alessia said she was a crier.

"Get out of the way woman." I snapped being irritated by her pathetic snivelling. She sniffled some more and quietly walked past us and down the stairs. Thank fuck.

"I should warn you boss, she doesn't want to see anyone." KC informed me while sporting a blush no doubt Ramsay had something to do with it. She told me the same line before and last time I ignored her warning. So this time wasn't any different.

I shook my head and proceeded to open the door KC was standing in front of. A throwing knife sliced through the air and struck the door frame. "Get the fuck out you little bitch!" Alessia roared. Perhaps she thought I was Alena.

"Now now Alessia, that's not entirely nice is it?" I closed the door behind me and turned to face her.

She was laying upside down on the white messy bed, an ash tray lay to her right as she smoked on a joint. Various alcohol bottles, some half empty, some full, lay scattered on the floor and bed. Her head almost dangled off the end of the bed.