~Millie Catchup~

(just pretend her and Moxxie are single-)

How you met

You were out grocery shopping. You ended up in the same isle as her, and sparked a conversation.

Who confessed and how did they do it

You did. You guys were just hanging out on a hill, watching the sunset. Suddenly, you confessed;

"You know, Millie- you are more beautiful than this sunset."

"Awe, thank you, darlin'!"

"You're welcome, but i mean, like, not a normal beautiful- a enchanting devilish beautiful. You are special... because i'm falling for you."

Just as you said that, you were somehow about to tumble over the hill. Luckily, she caught you, and y'all almost seemed like you were in a making out position.

"Well, lemme catch you, sweetie."

As she said that, she smashed her lips onto yours. You were surprised at first, but you eventually melted into the kiss.

"Ew, they are kissing!" An imp kid laughed, making you two separate out of embarrassment.

"Oh, Oakley, stop it!" The imp kid's mother said, giving you two a sorrowful look before lecturing  her child.

"Just enjoy the view, yeah?" Millie asked.

"Yup, wonderful view." You said, admiring her appearance.

(oof this was long)

Nicknames

For you: Sugar plum, sweetie, babe, hun

For her: Honey, baby girl, boo, doll

Favorite place to kiss you

Forehead and lips

Do they like watermelon

Yes

Top, bottom, or switch

Switch

When they get jealous

You were having a conversation with a friend. She will try to be sweet, but will be cussing them out in her head. When they start to get flirty, she will behead them with a spear without hesitation. You just stand there shocked.

Your theme song

(omg now im imagining Millie with dimples)

Contact names

For you: Suga' plum

For her: Sweet cheeks

How you cuddle

Regardless of what you're doing, she will squeeze you as tight as possible, along with a head pat. She will also hum your favorite song while you are stuck. When you try to move, she will just yeet you back to your spot. Eventually, you give in and hug her back.

When you are sad

She will get you tissues and tea, and will listen to your problems, as well as encourage you to spit em out. After you are done venting, she will go on a murder spree to find the people that caused your waterworks.

When you are hurt

She will be mature about it, grabbing bandages, medicine, alcohol- whatever is needed to sort out the wound. Then you two watch your favorite movie straight afterwords.

Your wedding ring

When they are turned on

She will straight-up tell you, 'nuff said. She ain't afraid of shet. However, she may flirt and bat her eyelashes a little.

If you died

She will gain depression, which will increase over the days. She goes with Blitzo to therapy. She will keep herself away from the others- even Loona is somewhat concerned. She will pretend to be pretty chill about the whole situation, but on the inside, she is sobbing a lot.