~Loona catchup~

How you met

You were taking a quick jog. Loona was chasing a random demon on the street. You bumped into each other and had an argument, but reluctantly made up afterwords. You then exchanged phone numbers and headed your ways.

Who confessed and how did they do it

She did. It was through text.

-sup (y/n)

-hey Loona, what do u wanna talk bout

-date me. i think your hot, and pretty fuckin cool

-k, ill get ready

-remember to grab a helmet

-wait wut, why

*no response until after the date*

Nicknames

For you: Simp, babe, love, my bitch

For her: Blue moon, moonstone, thot, baby

Favorite place to kiss you

Shoulders and neck

Do they like watermelon

Not in any way, no

Top, bottom, or switch

She's a bitch.

When they get jealous

You invited a friend over for pizza. Loona saw this, and without hesitation, kicked the friend back to where they came from. She ran outside to follow em. When she came back, she had blood splattered all over her. In addition to this, she stole the pizza, leaving you dumbfound.

Your theme song

Contact names

For you: Bitch i ran into that i'm now dating

For her: ~Blue Moon~

How you cuddle

Being the tsundere she is, she is not into cuddling all that much. The most she can do is wrapping her arm around you while you side hug her. You two remain like that for hours until Loona calls it quits.

When you are sad

She will pretend not to care, but really does. She will reluctantly give you her coffee and sit next to you until you are better. Then she will go on a murder spree trying to figure out who made you cry.

When you are hurt

She will throw you a box of bandages along with some cereal and walk off. Eh, at least she cares a little.

Your wedding ring

When they are turned on

She will get a bit more handsy and will try to make out with you. She will also be more possessive of you.

If you died

She would get a lot more hostile and snap at anyone who is even in the same room as her. She would lock herself away from the world, as well as trying to hide her emotions. Blitzo tries to cheer her up, but Loona brushes of his displays of affection.