~When you're sick~

Charlie

She will guide you to your bed and make sure you stay there. She will then grab you some crackers along with some ginger ale, along with a heat pat. When you are done eating, she will get into bed with you and snuggle with you, regardless of your protests. You two then binge-watch Sinsney (Disney) movies until y'all pass out.

Vaggie

She will become more protective than she already is. If anyone even gets too close to you, they have a chance of getting killed by her. When she is not in mama-bear mode, she will be kinda motherly- giving you Baxter's D I S G U S T A N G yet effective medicine, making sure you are well fed, watching TV with you- all until you are cured.

Angel Dust

He will absolutely dote on you. At first he will tease you about how funny you are acting, but when he realizes you are sick, he will apologize as much as he can. He will try to make you some soup, but will absolutely fail. Regardless of what he does, he will find a way to make you feel good while you're sick- and for once in his life, not in a perverted way.

Alastor

He will treat you like royalty- giving you spoonfuls of Baxter's D I S G U S T A N G medicine, fluffing your pillows, heating your blankets- treating you whatever you need, really. You two even read stories together. You eventually fall asleep in his arms as he hums a radio lullaby. When you wake up, you feel way better... and the taste of Baxter's D I S G U S T A N G medicine on your tongue.

Husk

He will not be entirely sure what to do. He will try offering you his booze, but that usually makes the sickness worse. He then gets the idea to read a dictionary to you until you fall asleep (well, it was Baxter's idea). While you are asleep, he gets Niffty to clean your room as quietly as possible so that you don't wake up.

Niffty

She will fluff your pillows and heat your blankets before covering you up in your bed. She then gets to work on cleaning your room as much as possible as well as making sure you have everything you need. She eventually passes out from overworking herself, in which you carry her to her bed and tuck her in.

Baxter

Similar to Alastor, he will treat you like the royalty you are, doing everything upon your request. He has D I S G U S T A N G medicine, but he flavors it so that you can actually drink it without gagging. If he does something for you without your request, he usually asks for permission first. He will also make sure nobody gets close to either of you. You spend the rest of the day snuggling- with his permission, of course.

Crymini

She will notice how hot you are, so she grabs you some ice packs and a cold water bottle before leaving the place. She then comes back with a giant cooked steak in her mouth and plops it in front of you. At first you are confused, but when you realize she is trying to feed you, you both eat like savages.

Mimzy

She will scold you for doing whatever got you sick, but will immediately turn soft afterwards. She will sing your favorite songs as you listen to her heartbeat. You two will eat some bonbons, but never too many- you don't wanna get more sick, as Mimzy's scoldings are terrifying. You then watch some trashy musicals together.

Cherri Bomb

She will tease you and shove medicine (not Baxter's) down your throat. However, she will also spoil you and treat you like a baby, playing with you and cooing over you. You are annoyed by this, but also think it is nice. She will also get out of your place, stay out there for an hour, then come back with an egg boi's corpse and make you a heart-shaped omelet.

Stolas

He will order his servants to care for you. He will also dote on you as much as he can. He may make Octavia let you listen to her music. He refuses to leave you alone, risking the fact that he may get sick as well- and eventually he does, forcing you to sleep in the same bed together. He tries to get kinky, but you never let him do much.

Blitzo

He will give you gifts and medicine. Regardless of how D I S G U S T A N G it is, you end up swallowing it. He will try taking you out for iced coffee, but due to how many times you vomit, you two end up staying home. At first he figures you are pregnant, but then he realizes how stupid that would be. He will give you a flower bouquet, as he believes it is the least he can do for you.

Loona

She figures the sickness will go away with distraction, so she invites you to play video games with her. By the end of the level you were playing on, you were about to win, but end up puking, which allows Loona to win. She then realizes this was a bad idea, so she puts you to bed and gives you some soup. You end up recovering fairly quickly.

Millie

She will make sure you stay in bed, and even tries to stay home from her job to care for you. She gives you soup, fresh water, an ice pack for your forehead, and plenty of other things. You two watch your favorite movies together, but all you can focus on is each other (I know, cheesy, but still). She then has to go to work, but by the time she comes back, you feel way better- in more ways than one.

Moxxie

He has every kind of medicine on hand- pills, liquid, you name it. He also hands you a glass of water along with it. He will also guard you to make sure you don't get hurt. He makes sure you are well fed- and if you aren't, that is gonna change. He does everything he can to make sure you are well.

Karma

She will PANIC. She will shake giving you what you need, and almost burst into tears when the medicine doesn't work. She will then try healing crystals, but she quickly realizes that will do nothing. It takes a bunch of cuddling and kisses, but she eventually pulls herself together. In the end, you watch some movies together.

In case you didn't figure it out, she has thantophobia- the fear of loosing someone you love.

------------

aight, if I remember correctly, next on the list is the Yandere!Velvet x reader oneshot