~Sir Pentious catchup~

I dunno how I didn't add him the first scenario thinggg

Octavia and Tom Trench are next, hopefully

How you met

You were reluctantly helping Cherri Bomb in a turf war against him. Near the end of it when you were supposed to do the final blow, you and him were just chatting about the weather or something, leaving a confused Cherri behind.

Who confessed and how did he do it

He did. He called you over to his ship. When you got there, you noticed that he had a fancy dinner set up, he wearing his fanciest tuxedo, and the Egg Bois were acting as chefs and waiters. He tried acting as formal as possible, but he was a dork at best, and was struggling with his words. You shut him up with a kiss, which an egg boi took a picture of. It now rests above his fake throne.

Nicknames

For you: My queen/king, sweetheart, my love, dollface

For him: danger noodle, idiot, my king, baby

Favorite place to kiss you

Arms and legs. He is weird like that.

Do they like watermelon

He tries.

Top, bottom, or switch

Top.

When they get jealous

Some weirdo was flirting with you. He tried pulling himself together, but he just can't. When it got to the point where the weirdo was getting touchy, he had enough and constricted them until they begged for one last breath. You just watched with a surprised pikachu face.

Your theme song

because I can't think of anything else-

Contact names

For you: 👑My Love👑

For him: 🐍Danger Noodle🐍

How you cuddle

He C O N S U M E S you with his tail, but gives you enough room to breath. You squirm and stuff, but he still holds you in place, purposely horribly singing your favorite song because he knew it would make you laugh. You eventually gave in and hugged his tail pile the best you could.

When you are sad

He will order the Egg Bois to fetch you tissues and comfort food, then sit next to you and ask what is wrong. He will just hold you in his arms as you blubber out what happened. He will then go attack what made you cry.

When you get hurt

He will order the Egg Bois to get you bandages, casts, stitching supplies, etc, and act like he is a doctor- or at the very least pretend that he knows what the fuck he is doing. It is a lot of work, but you eventually heal.

Your wedding ring

When they are turned on

He will get more flustered than normal, but he will try his best to be smooth with his invitation to bed.

If you died

He will cry a lot for a very long time. He will destroy every egg boi that even tried to interact with him. He would steal Husk's booze for himself so he can drink the pain away. And due to your death, he will become extremely dangerous, to the point where he could be an actual overlord if he wanted to be.

kInkY

-constricting times 10

-praise kink

-he is the brat, you are the brat tamer

-bites a lot, which makes you sick due to the venom

-snakes have two dicks, good luck surviving

-safeword is egg boi omlette

"(Y/N)! GIVE IT TO ME! NO, THE OTHER WAY!"

When you're sick

He will order the Egg Bois to make you some soup, medicine, and anything else that can make you feel better. He spoon-feeds you the medicine, which you can't resist because it is too cute. You two pass out while cuddling. Eventually you get better, but he gives you love bites, which makes you sick again.

When you wear their clothes

He was out on a turf war with Cherri Bomb, which annoyed you because he was always at them. An egg boi innocently shown you one of his tuxedos, which made you spark an idea. When he got back, he noticed you were prancing around in his tuxedo. He will force every egg boi to take a photo of you so he can hang the pictures up everywhere.

Their reaction to "I love you"

"Are you sure?"