~Cherri Bomb Catchup~

i promised myself that i would take a break from this and focus on Moonbird

i lied

why

anyway-

___________________

How you met

You were caught in a turf war with Cherri Bomb and Sir Pentious. When an Egg Boi was about to shoot you, Cherri pushed you out of the way and snapped the egg in half. When the turf war was over, she picked you up bridal style and went to somewhere safer.

Who confessed and how did they do it

She did. You were in yet another turf war. You helped throw bombs at Sir Pentious and demolish the Egg Bois. While they were distracted, she turned to you and confessed. You accepted, and you then embraced one another. Sir Pentious and the remaining Egg Bois were awe-ing at you two, to which Cherri threw a lit TNT barrel at them.

Nicknames

For you: Babe, lil' bitch, good-looking, hot sauce

For her: Cherri pie, mamacita, bombshell, cherri on top

Favorite place to kiss you

Neck and face

Do they like watermelon

Never tried it

Top, bottom, or switch

Top

When they get jealous

Some weirdo was trying to flirt with you. Cherri noticed this and declared a turf war on them. She won it and threw one last bomb at the weirdo. When that was over, she came over and offered to make out with you, to which you accepted.

Your theme song

(mostly because I can't think of anything else-)

Contact names

For you: Baby

For her: Cherri pie

How you cuddle

She will tackle-hug you from behind and just hold you until you hug her back. Sometimes you squirm because you are in the middle of something important, but you eventually give in and snuggle. Bonus points for using her hair as a pillow.

When you are sad

She will be surprisingly tender and soft for you, listening to whatever you need to say and staying by your side as you sob. She will then go explode whoever made you cry.

When you are hurt

She will wrap you in as many casts as possible. The end result is you looking like a mummy that came straight out of the coffin.

Your wedding ring

When they are turned on

She will get more handsy. She will also try to kiss you all over your face and leave love bites on your neck.