~Robo Fizz catchup~

How you met

You found his broken body parts at what was the remains of Loo Loo Land. You put him back together, to which he pleaded his life to you.

Who confessed and how did they do it

He did. He decided he finally wanted to admit his feelings for you, so he rebuilt his friends and they all ganged up to make a song for you- that is a ripoff of Oh Millie. Regardless, you happily accepted the confession, and you embraced one another.

Nicknames

For you: Dearest, baby, cutie-pie, doll

For him: Fizzy, robot, clown, jester

Favorite place to kiss you

Forehead and lips

Do they like watermelon

He pretends to, but is horrible at it.

Top, bottom, or switch

Switch

When they get jealous

He just walks away, and takes his anger out on a random demon in private. As you may imagine, it results in the demon's death. He does not wanna traumatize the kiddies, though he easily could- ask Octavia.

Your theme song

Contact names

For you: Baby =D

For him: C l o w n

How you cuddle

Come on, he stretches. He lengthens his arms and legs and constricts you with them while burying his head into your shoulder. You try getting yourself out of his grasp, but are unable to, so you just stick around until he is done.

When you are sad

He gives you a shoulder to cry on- literally. He practically strangles you to let it all out, to which you become a blubbering mess, and he just grabs you a chunk of tissues, patting your back. When you are finally done, he just goes to fight whoever made you sad- think about his fight with Blitzo, but without Fizzy dying.

When you get hurt

He wraps your wounds in bandages and gives you pain relievers, but that is about it. He is a entertainer, not a medic- at least, that's what he says.

Your wedding ring

When they are turned on

He gives subtle hints that aren't so subtle at all. He is also more affectionate than usual.

If you died

He gets depressed... really depressed. He thinks of all the possible ways he could have saved you, is barely able to properly care for himself, and even occasionally has temptations to harm himself. He eventually gets over all this- not fully, but enough that he isn't miserable- and makes a theme park dedicated to you.

KiNkY

-teaser

-likes degrading you

-likes using vibrators on you

-rubs your sensitive spots to make you squirm, gets him going

-peppers your body in kisses

-loudest moaner in history, Lucifer had to sound-proof all of hell's buildings

-safeword is Fizzaroli

"Aren't you so adorable when you squeak~"

When you're sick

He is extra affectionate with you- making you some medicine (yes, you read it right- MAKES it), grabbing you some water, watching movies with you, the like. He also buys you plushies and extra pillows, as well as a lifetime supply of ice packs.

When you wear their clothes

He was out at some park, likely trying to start a knockoff business. You were lying around at your apartment, bored. You then found one of his outfits and decided to try it on. When he got back, he just cooed over how cute you looked.

There reaction to "I love you"

"You aren't so bad yourself!"

How you spoon

Robo Fizz is the big spoon, you are the little spoon