~When you are sad (+ get hurt)~

Charlie

When you're sad

She will read you your favorite stories and watch your favorite movies with you. She also has a tissue box with her for your waterworks.

When you're hurt

She will calmly treat the wounds and kiss em better. Then when you mention that your lips hurt too, she will give you a smug smile while rolling her eyes and smooch you.

Vaggie

When you're sad

She will cuddle with you and hand you your blanket. When you're asleep, she will go on a murder spree to behead whoever made you cry.

When you're hurt

She will act like a full-out nurse- giving you all you need while wounded. Then she will cause genocide until she finds out who hurt you. But if you hurt yourself, she will scold you to not do that and drown you in kisses.

Angel Dust

When you're sad

He will whisper comforting words in your ear and let you play with Fat Nuggets to make you feel better. Then he will cause arson with Cherri and blow up the home of the person that made you cry.

(speaking of Cherri, should i add her in? i will make a quick "catch-up" for her. same goes with any other character you want me to add :>)

When you're hurt

Nothin' that fuckin' can't fix!

Alastor

When you're sad

He will make you some jambalaya using his mother's recipe. Then he will make you some coffee to help you choke it down. Then he will go and erase whoever made you cry.

When you're hurt

He simply wraps a cast around the wound and treats you like royalty. Then he went to erase whoever hurt you. But if you hurt yourself, he will spend the whole week (or month, depends on how badly you are hurt) treating you like royalty.

Husk

When you're sad

He never had someone to model good comfort, so he would kind of panic. He would try offering you the rest of his booze, but if that does not work, he will reluctantly cuddle you.

When you're hurt

He will try his best to heal the wound(s) with what he has- which usually consists of booze bottles, feathers, towels, and a Hellway coupon. You are still grateful for his help regardless of what he does.

Niffty

When you're sad

She will tackle-hug you and pet your hair. She will then give you at least five boxes of tissues. When you calm down and fall asleep, she will make sure the place you are in is spotless for when you wake up. Then she will politely ask Alastor to erase whoever made you cry. If he does not comply, she will attack the demon that made you cry herself.

When you're hurt

She will clean the wound(s) as much as possible- if it/they bleed(s) even a little bit, she will wash it/them at least 3 times over. When it/they stop(s) bleeding, she will wrap it/them in a cast and put stickers on it to cheer you up.

Baxter

When you're sad

RED ALERT, Y/N IS SAD, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

He will do whatever he can to help you. He will bring you tissues, fluffy pillows, blankets, your favorite movies, money, plushies, his soul- the works. He treats you like the special treasure he thinks you are.

When you're hurt

He will calmly wrap the wound(s) in as many casts as possible, to which he will then kiss it better. Then he will go to whoever hurt you and splash them with holy water. But if you hurt yourself, he will become awfully clingy for the next few months.

Crymini

When you're sad

She will give you a piggy back ride and let you sob in her hair... well, extra fur. She will remain calm until you fall asleep. She will then place you on her couch, tuck you in, lick your cheek, and then go kick the ass of whoever the heck made you cry. Just like how Loona kicked a baby carriage while having a mental breakdown during her hangover.

When you're hurt

Tis but a scratch, mate- at least that is what she says while plotting bloody murder. She will throw a bandage box for you to help yourself. She is gonna be busy ripping the head off whoever hurt you. She will destroy hell if she has to. But if you hurt yourself, you may wanna make a run for it, as she has not betrayed her word.

Mimzy

When you're sad

She will wrap you in her arms and hum your favorite song. She will smooch your forehead inbetween breaks in her song. She somehow manages to fluster you every time.

When you're hurt

She will calmly put a bandage on the wound(s). Then she will surround you with healing crystals, thinking it may help with the pain. Oh, Mimzy.