~Stolas catchup~

so i decided to add the HB characters

Stolas is first because why not

(just pretend he is single and not in an affair with Blitzo. just. pretend.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How you met

Simple enough, you were taking a stroll around Stolas' town and ran into him. He found you delightful and decided to have a conversation with you.

Who confessed and how did they do it

He did. He invited you to a candle-lit dinner for just the two of you, as well as Octavia. He then confessed as formally as he can, but it comes off rather dorky. You accept anyway, in which Octavia gives a thumbs up while drinking from her wine glass. Then he goes into WAY too much detail about his sexual fantasies about you, to which both you and Octavia back out.

Nicknames

For you: Princess/prince, doll, dearie, sweetheart

For him: Feathers, dork, daddy hoot-hoot, my king

Favorite place to kiss you

E V E R Y W H E R E

Do they like watermelon

Yes.

Top, bottom, or switch

Switch, mostly bottom though

When they get jealous

A rando complemented your ass. He walked up to them, have his eyes glow bright red, and passive-aggressively insulted them, then dust it off with an 'anyway-' a bunch of times. The rando eventually gave up and left, to which he picked you up bridal style and took you back to his palace.

Your theme song

Contact names

For you: Angel in disguise

For him: Dorky Birdie

How you cuddle

He would scoop you up bridal style and rock you while singing your favorite song, regardless of what you're doing. You would eventually give in and fall asleep, and Satan knows you need it. When you wake up, you will notice he is spooning you while hoot-snoring.

When you are sad

He will wrap you in a blanket, get you more than enough pillows, and make you some hot chocolate. He will also read you your favorite book. If that does not work, he eventually sobs into your arms, and you both just cry like babies. Octavia heavily judges you both.

When you get hurt

He will full out panic and immediately force you into a hospital, regardless if it is just a scratch. He never really knew how to help others when they are hurt, so it is to be expected. Usually, Octavia has to reluctantly calm him down.

Your wedding ring

When they are turned on

STRAIGHT TO BED NOW

If you died

He would cry himself to sleep every night, not yet accepting you are dead. He would vent to his guards, maids, butlers, and personal chefs about his memories with you. He would constantly write long poems about you that take hours to read. Octavia even comforts him sometimes.