~Who confessed and how did they do it~

Charlie

You did. She invited you to her palace to sing karaoke for the royal family. You sang this while looking at Charlie directly in the eyes:

She got the hint and wrapped you in the tightest embrace in history. You lost your breath, but didn't care- demons only die from exterminator weapons anyway.

Vaggie

She did. She invited you over for movie night, and you two decided to watch "The Manticore King" together. During the "Can You Feel The Hate Tonight" part, she whispered to herself 'If only that can be me and (Y/N)'. You overheard, and told her you felt the same way. As a result, she drowned you in kisses.

Angel Dust

He did. However, he was nervous, considering his relationship with Valentino. So before getting sexual, he lit a romantic candle-lit dinner for the two of you. You laughed about nothing and talked about everything. Then, right out of the blue, he asked you to be his S/O, with you happily accepting. Then he picked you up bridal style and went to the hotel to have some fun~

Alastor

He did. He invited you to Taco Hell for lunch, to which you guys had a pretty good time. Then he formally confessed to you, with you humbly accepting. Then you two went on a murder spree together, to Charlie's dismay.

Husk

You did, though it was a drunken confession. You got drunk at Husk's bar, then accidentally confessed. It went something like this:

"Hey Husk, i love you."

"Me too."

"Cool."

Then you passed out. When you woke up, you found Husk sleeping on your lap. You chuckled and pet him.

Niffty

You did. You were helping her around with chores. While cleaning the royal family portrait (the one Alastor looks at during the pilot), you accidentally fall over. She noticed this and helped you up, to which you muttered "Oh, not even satan knows how much I love you". She heard this and tightly embraced you.

Baxter

A mix of both. He invited you to work on a experiment with him, and so you did. Halfway during the experiment, he turned to you and started stuttering his confession and mumbled over his words. You eventually caught on to what he was trying to say, and said you liked him too. However, you still think to this day that he accidentally drank a love potion.

Crymini

She did. When you were both doing crime, she told you that you "explode her heart" and licked you in the face. After being flustered for ten minutes, you scooped her up bridal style and ran before the 666 police can catch you.

Mimzy

She did. She invited you to one of her shows, and sang a love song while looking at you directly in the eyes. After that, she called you upstage, and confessed to you. You lovingly scooped her up and showered her in kisses with her giggling. In case you are wondering- yes, you were being recorded by the audience.

-------------------------------

HOO BOY, 2 DAYS OF WORK.

yes, you can request anything- whenever it would be a preference, a scenario, or even a new character for this!