032

(A/N: this will be a very very short chapter I just want ya to see how Top feel and what he think real quick. -tanieaalifee🧚🏽‍♂️.)

Kentrell| Top💚.
Atlanta, Georgia.
December 16.

Wassup slime

Wassup slime.

It's been ah little minute since I gotta point of view. But shit a lot of shit happen since the last time ya heard from me.

Boocu people haven't been blaat lately but I ain't tripping as long as the people I want to show loyalty is showing it.

(A/N: Boocu means a lot and Blaat mean be loyal at all times. That's if ya ain't know cause I know everybody who read my story ain't from BR.)

But shit I'm surprised Killa let all of us stay at her crib down here. Especially me cause i mean everybody and they momma know she don't fuck with me.

I'm just happy I actually get to see all my kids without something messing it up for me or myself messing it up for me.

But anyways Kaniyah has not been out her room since the whole little thing that went down when I first got here.

Her dad and them got here last night and she won't leave her room but she let people in. The kids go check on her like every 30 minutes or every hour.

Like a two hours ago all mr and her kids went to check on her and they ain't been back since and I think our nieces and nephews in there too.

Shit her rooms and bed big enough for her and all the kids to be in that motha fucka so I wouldn't be surprised if they all in her bed sleep.

I think imma go check up in them here in a minute. But right now I'm just chilling in the smoke room by myself but I'm finna go check on them cause it's kinda getting a little late.

So I go in her room and what I thought they all knocked the fuck out in her bed. All the kids in her but the babies they in the triplets rooms sleep.

I'm finna go put everybody in they rooms well my kids in their rooms and see where the rest of the kids finna sleep.

I'm finna spread them out in the kids room. Cause I don't want them to be in rooms with these retarded ass niggas.

So I put all the kids in the rooms and went back to Killa room to put her under the covers and turn shit off in her room.

But while I was leaving out she stopped me. "Top can you stay with me please" she asked in her sleepy voice.

I said yes cause I ain't had shit else to do. Everything I needed to do I already done. And I already wrapped all my gifts.

Well I ain't wrap shit I put that shit in a fucking gifts and called it an fucking day. Fuck.

But I got in the bed with her and she went back to sleep. And I was just up thinking. I wish we could be together again.

I already know she ain't gone give me another chance. But if she do I gotta be done with all my bullshit completely and be on the right track.

But my holiday is  going good. I get to see my kids and Kaniyah and I got all my love ones around me.

I'm just missing my dad.
———————————————————————————

-tanieaalifee🧚🏽‍♂️.

-how ya feel bout his POV?

-leave your thoughts & feelings in comments!

-till next time pooh(s)🧚🏽‍♂️.