028

Kaniyah| Killa🧚🏽‍♂️.
Atlanta, Georgia.
-three days time skip-
December 9.

-three days time skip-December 9

Hey hoes. Today is actually a good day. I gotta couple days to prepare for myself and house before everybody comes down here for Christmas.

I just hope don't nobody get into or nun of that in my fucking house cause Kaniyah or Killa don't got time for it at all.

And I hope nobody bring unwanted guest. I talked to Iyanna. She cool as fuck. Me and her woulda been good friends if she wasn't so stuck on Top.

Ya know how I said she upgraded. Okay so she might of kinda of upgraded to one of my cousins. Who is coming down here to my house for Christmas and he is bringing her.

Ya I ain't know this till my cousin called me and I heard Iyanna in the back. I promise I ain't tryna be funny or nun.

And I'm not gone really care who got some to say because I did say everybody could bring one person but it couldn't be somebody who ain't welcome.

And me && Iyanna don't got no more type of beef. And she coming with my cousin as he's plus one. They are actually before everybody me and him already talked bout everything and I don't have a problem with it.

And the dates changed everybody is coming either the 12th or 13th they needa stop changing the fucking dates for no reason.

But I know for a fact my dad and siblings is coming on the 12th.

But yeah that's all bout that. I finished all my Christmas shopping but I still got stuff coming in the mail it's gone be here before Christmas Eve.

I tried to get the kids everything they wanted. No I don't spoil them just because my kids actually listen to me and do what I say when I say it.

Yeah they might not listen to their cousins and aunties and uncles but for a fact they respect both of their parents and listen.

Ain't nun of my kids really bad at all. For real all they do is stay in their rooms and play with their stuff till I ask them to do something and they do it without asking me why or whining bout it.

So does Bway , Dell, && Laay. They don't give me no types of problems they do what I ask without asking or whining they go to school they even help out with my shops and online stores.

And all of them really didn't want too many things. Like deadass they all wanted worked a iPad or a new phone and a pair of shoes.

Like deadass I told them to make a Christian listen and they really had three or four things on it. So I really not tripping.

And I also got everybody else an Christmas gift just to be nice. I don't remember if I told ya or not but I decide to be very very nice and give Top joint custody of the kids.