007

Kaniyah-Killa💕.
Houston, Texas.
April 21, 2021.
-the next day-

Hey baby Killas

Hey baby Killas. But it's the next day and I'm at the studio with my "triplet k's" i ain't have no where else to take em. And I'm damn sure not leaving my babies by they self with they father.

Especially cause that hood over there. Yes Ik cause all my supports was sending me screen shots of her story showing she at Top house. And to keep it a band with ya.

She not hurting nobody feelings for real. Lmao. I actually met somebody when I was in Miami. No we don't date. We just talking. And yes he know I got six kids by the same damn dent head bitch.

But ya wanna know what made me mad tho. His bitch ass was letting this bitch walk around the house going into the kids part of the house.

And she was touching and saying what it is talking bout her "step kids" bitch don't nun of my kids gotta step nothing. And his bitch made ass let her post that shit.

I'm not the only baby momma mad. Me, and my fine ass baby mommas mad too. Cause she was touching and saying that shit to while touching our babies shit.

I'm so happy I gave birth already cause I put this on my momma on my dead brother and on dump imma beat that bitch next time I see her.

No talking nun of that imma straight beat her ass. And I'm not gone care. Cause Star beat her ass while I was in Miami for that shit and she still doing it.

This bitch sure don't love her life. Fylod needed come get his damn daughter I know he see how his daughter be getting Mayweather on Instagram.

And how Top be man handling her. And before ya say some "bUt didNt hE beAt yOu" the difference is I didn't sit there and let that man just man handle me and beat on me.

That's what made him wanna beat my ass more cause I would deadass fight him back. My daddy always told me never let a nigga disrespect me or put his hands on me.

And Top just thought that meant every nigga but him. And it led to us having full on fights like niggas in the street. Yeah in the end I would lose but bitch I stuck up for myself.

I kinda be feeling bad for her. Till she pull shit like she be doing. Then I be ready to beat on her like her daddy should. Where tf he at anyways?

But yeah that's all the tea with dentrell and hoeyana. But I'm just in the studio waiting on Myonnia but ya nine times outta ten know her as Molly Brazy ya probably like "how you know her" well that my fine ass cousin. Perioddd.

But she coming because she want me to help her with this beat on this little song or whatever. Me and her woulda linked sooner but my bitch been catching bodies and staying low. Yes my whole family with the gang and killing shit.

Ya honestly all my family well the family I be around at least got two or three bodies to they man. So the closet ya getting to a good person by me is my beautiful kids.