015

Kaniyah| Killa🧚🏽‍♂️.
Houston, Texas.
November 9.

So I'm back in the city

So I'm back in the city. And it's not for a good reason. Bitches love fucking with me and speaking on me when I'm not no where near them.

I'm back here right now for two reasons well actually people. Iyanna and Alexis (Goldie). Bitches love fucking with me.

So imma go see bout that bitch Iyanna first then Goldie. And if you wondering where the kids are their staying with my dad while I go handle this.

But right now I'm on my to Top because they said she there on some bullshit and I was going over there to speak to Top anyways.

So why not kill two birds with one stone. That bitch thought she was safe after speaking on my kids. Yeah speaking on me is one thing. But speaking on my kids is an whole other thing.

I know for a fact don't nobody know I'm back I'm dad and em actually found out I was back when I knocked on his door.

So if they don't know I know for a fact that bitch Goldie don't know I'm back. And that's how I want it imma pop up at the shop cause that's where she suppose to be for a while anyways.

So right now I just pulled up to Top house and the door wide open. I walk in and this bitch is screaming and crying.

"Bitch shut the fuck up..I don't get how you crying over a nigga who clearly don't want you no more" I said walking in letting it be known I'm in this bitch.

"And bitch you really thought you was safe after speaking on my kids bitch think tf again" I said walking up on her slowly.

"You and that bitch Goldie wanna just keep playing with me ya bitches thought I wouldn't find out ya was bsf on the low" I said laughing.

I walked all the way up on her and just start swinging on her and just start beating this bitch. How I'm beating her ass ain't even half of what imma do to Goldie.

So after 5 minutes I stop and let her go. "Now next time you speak on mines imma kill you and it's not a threat it's a fucking promise and that bitch will come true hoe" I said stepping back.

"Hey ya Top lemme speak to you real quick." I said walking up his stairs with him following me. We get to his room. "So I wanna talk bout the kids..imma let you start seeing them again every two weeks for a week" I told him getting up.

That's all I really had to say to him. As I'm walking out the door I feel him hug me form behind and whisper "thank you Kaniyah" in my ear.

So I just turn around and have him a hug then walked back down stairs. And the bitch is gone.
"So who wanna come Killa to see bout this stealing ass bitch" after I said that everybody was up waking to the door even Kentrell.

So we all got into our cars and went to my main shop in Houston where I keep everything at. If I don't keep it at home I keep it there.

So we pulling up to the shop and I see Alexis car outside. I'm finna mess that bitch up to idc cause you don't steal from me maybe if she asked it would be different but don't steal from me ever.