004

Kaniyah| Killa💋
Houston, Texas📍
September 2020

So it's been about four days since me and Kentrell had that little thing we had

So it's been about four days since me and Kentrell had that little thing we had. Ya may say I'm wrong bout hiding all three of my kids from him.

But I don't feel like I'm wrong. I been putting up with this nigga shit since I was 12 and he was 13 I was just freshly into 8th when I ran into him.

Yes I stayed after he had a baby on me...and he did it again and again. After the fourth time he fucked one of his baby momma I just said fuck him and that relationship I was fucking 17 with three kids by this nigga and he done dog me tf out.

Was pregnant at 13 had my first born KJ at 14. My baby coulda been dead if it wasn't for Bennie being at that house with me...my baby had to spend his first 1 and half years of life in a hospital because his heart...and little does anybody but me myself and I know I would actually be 21 with four kids...I just turned 16 a weeks later I found out I was pregnant for the second time by this nigga.

I caught him fucking star for the second I tried to leave he wouldn't let me leave cause I "belonged" to him and I was only for him...he beat tf outta me and was hitting me every where and the last hit he did wasn't even a hit it was a kick to my belly and the "gang" walked into him beating my ass Ben and Boomer stop him and took me to hospital they left cause I told them I didn't want nobody here with me.

Bout two to three hours later doctors told me they have bad news... "I'm sorry but your baby didn't make it...and you can't have no more kids" I just found out I was pregnant.

And I actually wanna my baby boy my second little boy at that...yes after your baby is out or dead the doctors can tell you what you was having...and ya probably like how your got your little girls or why you went back.

I actually didn't go back into the relationship well to me we wasn't in a relationship we was just fuck buddy from time to time...don't nobody know but me, god, and my unborn little boy know that him...but let's get back to the story

Four days ago...talk from last chapter...

"So you wasn't gone tell me bout him at all. He bout Kayden age" Kentrell asked.

"I mean I was when I MYSELF was ready to tell you...it's more shit that you don't know actually nobody knows only me god and that person know." I said

"what you mean only god you and that person know?" Kentrell asked.

"You want me to tell you in front of them or you wanna talk private it's really up to you how you wanna do it." I said.

"Shit minds we'll say it in infront of everybody, you been saying shit in front of them." Kentrell said.

"Nah I think I wanna tell you that in private..come outside with me right quick."'I said.

So he follow me outside... "talk wassup now it's a lot of since you just laying out on the table now." Kentrell said.

"You remember the day you beat my ass because I wasn't tryna stay after I caught you fucking STAR for the second time...and Ben and Boomer the only ones who stopped you...and took me to the hospital...I was four going on five months pregnant came to tell you but you was to busy fucking star and my beating my ass to know." I said with tear coming down my face.

"What the fuck you mean WAS Kaniyah?" Kentrell asked.

"I was five months pregnant with your third little boy...but you the reason why my baby will not be turnt six this year...thank you very much for fucking up my life Kentrell...wanna know some else the first time you ever beat my ass.

I was six going seven months pregnant with KJ and when you beat me you fucked with my baby life my baby came outta with so much shit wrong with him.

My baby had to spend the first one and a half years of his life in a hospital cause his dad just didn't give bout how he treated his momma or putting his hands on her.

My baby came out with heart problem, couldn't breathe on his own till he was two going on three...had to be sent to the ER more time then you, me and both of our whole family together then went in our whole life.

We had went to the hospital times that when we go they got him and the girls they own personal room with they name on it...do you really know what the fuck you put me through.

Them little girls in their are my miracle kids...after I lost my second little boy the doctors told me I would never in life have kids and if I did get pregnant that the baby would die one or two months into the pregnancy.

Maybe I shoulda never helped you find your class in 8th when you was lost...cause of you my whole life fucked up...since I was 12 all I did was support you...loved you...was there for you...never gave up on you...helped you out when you needed it...and what the fuck you do in return...make my fucking life hell the only thing that was keeping me from taking myself out this shit was MY three angels in that house...without them.

I woulda did what you and your fans was telling to do me "kill myself"...you had everybody switched up on me...even my own blood cousin...all my friends...niggas I knew before you did.

If it wasn't for me and Bennie momma you "lil top" will not be where you at right not and that's on my momma, my unborn son, and big Dump...and you know it...and till this day I still support and love you after all the shit you put me through KenMar would been six in a couple weeks and where my baby at dead because of his bitch ass daddy.

And I hate you for that shit...do you know I gotta wake and look at my stomach where they had to cut to get my baby outta me everyday...I ain't gone keep MY kids from you now that you know their yours...I'm not making them get to know you...if they wanna get to know you then that's up to your and them." I said then walked away.

That was the last thing I said to Kentrell that day it's been four days and he has not tried to talk to the kids or nun he actually left. I don't care cause I been doing this shit without him for damn near seven years now. And I'm done with it till he get his shit all the whole together.

———————————————————————————
-tanieaalifee🥰.
-leave your thoughts & feelings in comments.
-till next time pooh🥰.