009

Kaniyah-Killa💕.
Atlanta, Georgia.
November 4, 2021.

Hey ya. It's been bout eight months. I'm actually happy with my life. But ya remember my little secret relationship. Yeah that shit ain't last. Niggas can't keep they sick in they pants.

And since we over imma tell ya who the nigga was it was Key Glock honestly my next relationship gone fuck around and be when the triplet turn 18. I'm tired of niggas and they shit.

But I plan on go back to Houston not to live but to visit I ain't seen nobody but Molly, Star, and Bando since I been out here. And yes Kayden, Kacey, Taylin, and Kamiri is still with me.

Well Star actually lives right next door to me. Remember when I told ya I was gone buy my baby momma a house for her and her boys. Well I did. I woulda bought her one in Houston but she said she wanna out here with me.

Nope I haven't talk to Top since the court day. But I might invite him to the triplet birthday party in April. But till then he won't see my kids and we won't talk.

But yes I plan to go visit my family. Haven't nobody seen me and my kids since the court day. I plan on going next month during Christmas.

I'm just happy I ain't sell that house in Houston. Cause chile who was finna go over my daddy house or a hotel. Not me Killa.

.......
Nicholas-Nahmir😈.
-unknown place-
November 4, 2021.

Wassup ya I'm Nahmir Kaniyah older brother

Wassup ya I'm Nahmir Kaniyah older brother. Ya probably thinking like "ain't you dead" nah I was never dead. The niggas who took me jus told me I couldn't get back in contact with my family.

But right now I live in Atlanta, Georgia and plan on moving to Houston, Texas in February. But it's Ight out here in Atlanta. I just wish my family was with me my sisters and brothers.

............
Kaniyah-Killa💕.
Atlanta, Georgia.
November 4, 2021.

Ya I just got down recording my part for our new song that's coming out

Ya I just got down recording my part for our new song that's coming out. But as I'm leaving the studio I see somebody who look very much like my brother Nahmir the that's suppose to be dead but I just brushed it off.

Right now I'm heading to the house cause Molly said the kids driving her crazy lmao. But as I'm driving I'm getting tagged in some post. Imma check it out when i get home.
........
So I got home. And I look at the post that I keep getting tagged in and it's my ex not my baby daddy but my ex Key Glock. He kn twittering popping his mouth lmao.

Tweets from: @KeyGlock
I coulda never be pussy whipped over a bitch with SIX kids bitch pussy probably all types of fucked up!😂

Tweets from: @KoldKilla
It be the nigga who never even taste or lick the kitty who got some to say. And baby you saying it like I had my kids back to back baby my oldest and my second two oldest who are twins are 2 years apart and my second oldest and my youngest who are triplets are 5 years a part.

Tweets from: @KoldKilla
Nigga on top of that I ain't even had sex since the night my youngest was made which was what damn near two years ago yeah bye asf. Imma sit back while you and your scary ass cousin running from @BlacYoungsta lmao😂😂😂✌🏼!
..........
Niggas really be tryna me like I'm not gone clap back nah bitch you got the right one bitch. He wanna pop his shit with while him and his grown ass cousin running from Blac.

Yeah bye asf. "King of Memphis" my ass. How ya king and ya both running from the same person. And his grown ass cousin not even from Memphis he from Chicago.

The reason his cousin went to Memphis is because of what they doing right now running from people so they won't end up on a shirt.
..........
-tanieaalifee🧚🏽‍♂️.
-I know it's short next couple chapters will be long.
-how ya feel bout this chapter?
-ya didn't know Nahmir was gone pop out😎.
-but yes he is now going to be in the story.
-leave your thoughts and feelings in the comments.
-till next time pooh(s)🧚🏽‍♂️.