045

|𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹-𝗧𝗼𝗽-𝗬𝗕⚔︎|
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀✈︎
𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 2021.

|𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹-𝗧𝗼𝗽-𝗬𝗕⚔︎|𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀✈︎𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 2021

Damn it's been ah minute since ya last seen me. But that's not the point. Killa, the kids, her adopted kids, her two siblings that's living with her, and her cousin been MIA for damn three going four weeks now.

And to add on to the start of my 2021 going bad. I got some papers from the law basically saying my rights to my kids was taken away.

I already know it was Kaniyah but not only to the six kids we got together but for the other four since she already had full rights to Kacey and Taylin. And because Nisha and Star signed over their right to Killa when they got locked up.

And I can't even try to fight it cause Killa got to much dirt on me that she can tell the people and I wouldn't even be allowed to be six feet close to my kids.

My 2021 has been so fucked up. I needa get my life together and leave these hoes alone cause every time I get my kids taken away from it behind ah hoe I'm fucking with.

I can't even be mad at Kaniyah for doing what she doing. I always push her to the point where she gotta do shit like this.

And I don't wanna do that with her. I actually wanna be with her and for the rest of my life. I wanna do all that family shit with Killa not nobody else but I keep fucking up.

I gotta really get my shit together before it get to ah point where she move away somewhere I don't know forever and she never ever let me see the kids again.

And I gotta stop fucking up with her relationship wise before another nigga get from her what I want. I really needa get my life together.

Killa doing so much shit for my family and siblings and all I'm doing is bringing stress and drama into her life.

She let all three of my li siblings live with her. She bought my older sister her own house for her and her son. She done did and doing so much for my family and I'm just fucking up here life more and more.

I gotta stop. Before it get to far. Cause she the one I wanna be with she the one who I want to have all my kids and the rest of my 15 kids.

Killa is the women I wanna do all the family and corny shit with. Imma get my act together.

---------------------------

-tanieaalifee🚶🏽‍♀️.

-how ya feel bout his POV ?

-ya think YB being for real bout his feelings and what he's saying ?

-leave your thoughts & feelings in comments!

-till next time pooh(s)🚶🏽‍♀️.