055

|♡𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵-𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮♡|
|✈︎𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮✈︎|
|➶︎𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 28, 2021➶︎|

|♡𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵-𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮♡||✈︎𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮✈︎||➶︎𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 28, 2021➶︎|

Hey ya. So it's literally three days till Money and Action birthday and they birthday party.

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿.. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗜𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼𝗽.. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗡𝗶𝗮 (𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿) 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 ?)

I ain't really got too much shit still to do for their birthday party but go get their cake and gifts the day before their party.

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴.. 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 18 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿.. 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗱𝗼)

But right now I'm just sitting at home. The kids still with Kentrell and I don't mind cause I been busy being pregnant and with the party.

But Laay and all them is home. But Money and Hunna. I think they at the studio. Shit I know really know where them over grown ass niggas at.

But over the last two or three weeks Aaliyah was with her manger. If ya didn't know she is apart of a group who is famous on Instagram and YouTube called "The Bad Kids".

So like twice ah week she goes back to Houston cause that's where they located at. So after the boys party that's where she going. And Dede going with her cause he apart of it too.

But that's wasn't the point of why I bought that up. But these last three weeks I been having to argue with people momma and over grown ass sisters who try to argue with her.

And they kids or sisters be wanting to fight over dumb shit like ah li ass boy. That's Aaliyah was fucking with first.

And I very much do not have the time or energy for that shit. I fuck around and get somebody to go rob they motha fucking houses.

But the main main reason why I bought this up is because Aaliyah and Magic been getting into here and there over this li nappy bead ass boy.

If you don't know Magic is my niece she is Kaleb aka Glocks oldest daughter. And I'm very much not fucking with.