𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'𝐬 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 .

Hey ya I'm Kaniyah but go by Kold Killa

I'm 21 years old and I'm from and born in 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼.

I have three kids one boy named 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗝𝗿. He is five.

I have a set of twin girls 𝗞𝗲𝘆𝗺𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗮 & 𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗮 their three.

I got pregnant at 15 with KJ and had him when I was 16.

I got pregnant with my girls when I was 17 and had them when I was 18.

After high school I didn't go to college instead I started rapping and started my own little business.

After a while rapping and my business took off.

When I turnt 19 my dad decided we should move to 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀.

Before we moved to Houston we was living in 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮.

We moved to Louisiana when I was 11.

We moved because of my mother death she got killed in our home town when I was 10.

My dad thought it would be a good idea if we get moved from the city and restart our life's.

I  have five older brothers, 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 (𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀), 𝗟𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝗦𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗻), 𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗯 (𝗚𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀), 𝗗𝗮𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 (𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲), and 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲 (𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹).

One older sister 𝗔𝘃𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶 (𝗞𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝘂). Three little sisters 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 (𝗧𝗲𝗧𝗲), 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 (𝗢𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻), 𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗮 (𝗡𝘂𝗻𝗶).

Ya might be wondering 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥 ? 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ? 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 ? 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘥 ?

To answer ya thoughts and questions 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥 but they do know they have one they just don't know who he is.

And no 𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 bout them.

When I found out I was pregnant with KJ me and 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 just had broken up.

We was very toxic so I hid my pregnancy from him cause he would beat me and stuff.

We broke up , because he cheated on me with 𝗡𝗶𝗮 his third baby momma and got her pregnant with his third son 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻.

He beat me cause I left I didn't care I just wanted to leave.

One and a half years later we started talking again.

My dumbass.

At first to me it was just a dick appointment. To him we was "𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳".

That was going on for a while till I found out bout his fourth baby momma 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿 was pregnant with his fourth son 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗶.

After that I cut all ties with him completely. Blocked him all that.

Three months after that I found out that I was pregnant with my daughters.

All while this is going on KJ was in and out of the hospital due to birth reasons because of the abuse I was going through with his dad.

Yes I would go and see my son every day till he got the clear that he could be released from the hospital.

I never told Kentrell bout any of my kids outta hate and my own feelings.

I wanted him to feel how I felt when he would beat me for hours just because I would breathe the wrong way.

Because of all his cheating.

When I found out bout his cheating and having babies on me he didn't even tell me.

Nia and Star told me just to be funny and it worked.

When I ended our relationship completely , he would bash me all over the internet would just do anything to make me feel bad bout myself.

To get a reaction outta me.

He even had some of my family members stop talking to me because I wouldn't get back with him.

My close friends. He would just do anything to make me feel hurt.

He kept that going up and till I turnt 19 and me and my family moved to Texas.

After that I haven't heard shit from him and I was glad.

The only people from his groups that still contact and come see me and the kids is 𝗕𝗲𝗻, and 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿.

I see both of them even tho I don't stay in the Raq no more they come up here and see me and my kids when they can.

I done been through so much more with Kentrell in the past eight years then I been through my whole life.

He has cause me so much pain and hate.

He has done shit to me that I wouldn't wish on nobody.

Like when I was 6 going on 7 months pregnant with the twins he sent girls to coke jump me just because I wouldn't get back in a relationship with him.

But that's in the past now.

Here I am 21 with three beautiful kids.

My own 6 figure business. And I rap.

My life is good for now.

-𝖶𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖡𝗒𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖺♡

-𝖶𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖡𝗒𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖺♡.

-𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 ?
-𝖸𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 ?
-𝖸𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 ?

-𝖳𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾 ❥.