037

hey ya💕. I hope ya having ah nice and good day🥰. And I hope ya can say hey back🙂.

Kaniyah| Killa🧚🏽‍♂️.
Atlanta, Georgia.
December 27, 2020.

So today my ass woke up with the idea

So today my ass woke up with the idea. I wanna adopt some kids. Imma talk to the older kids who live here first.

But imma adopt some boys. I ion want no more girls. And some of my little cousin is coming to live with me anyways. They not bad or nothing so it's cool.

And no they just not coming to live with because they wanna or nun of that. They deadbeat ass momma recently passed away so their coming to Atlanta to live with me.

And another one of my older cousin is coming to stay with me. Yeah I'm finna have ah full house. Luckily I ain't got all the rooms together.

Shidddd if I ain't had so many rooms. I woulda said no. And im starting to think Imma let Big K go stay at the other house. So he can have his own little space.

I'm just glad they older then 14. Cause they can help me with stuff around here. And I can also give them ah job at one of my shop.

My older cousin he ah little big kingpin. He ion needa job. That nigga be moving shit all over the world. But everybody went back home but my kids father.

Shiddd that nigga needa leave too. He can his bad ass kids with him if that's what he want. Especially his bad ass daughters.

They always wanna switch up when his hoe ass come around. I woulda knew that I woulda fail down them motha fucka stairs. Lemme stop playing.

But yeah that's what's been going on before 2020 ended over here. But imma get back to ya later I guess.
—————————
So ya I decided to adopt two boys. And it gets final approval next week. I can't wait.

But right now I'm just on Instagram when I get ah dm. From somebody. Ya I promise I usually don't open them. But for some reason I opened it.

1k.jamontae:
You Kaniyah Coly ?

Koldkilla:
Yeah. Why ?

1k.jamontae:
Because you might be me and
my little sister sister.

koldkilla:
Huh? How? My momma and daddy
ain't had no more kids after
my little sister Mini

1k.jamontae:
I'm actually older then you.
I'm kills your older brother
Twin brother .

koldkilla:
What city ya live in?
I wanna talk in person .

1k.jamontae:
Me and my sister live in
Savannah Georgia
We lived with Tyquain mom
After he moved out

koldkilla:
I wanna meet in person and
Get ah dna test
And if it comes back positive
Ya two can live with me till
I let pops know what the fuck going on
Imma book ya ah flight over here
To Atlanta.

1k.jamontae:
Ight. That's cool with us.
When the flight ?
And how much it cost so I
Can pay you back .

koldkilla:
December 31st at 1am in the
Morning. And you don't gotta
Worry bout paying me back.
See you soon tho.

1k.jamontae:
Ight see you soon too.
And my number is
(912)344-6881.
———————————————————————————
Ya I'm shocked as fuck and no lie he really look like he could be Kills twin brother. And the little girl look like she could be my sister.

I'm just tryna figure out do my dad know. And how the fuck my mom pull this shit off without anybody finding out.

I don't know what the fuck to do no mo. And I was for real if that test come back positive they could come stay with me.

I would never disclaim any of my siblings no matter how long I knew you or what ever the fuck. And my "brother" look like he sell drugs and he one of them niggas.

But you know what not Killa business. Shiddd I ain't surprised every nigga around is deadass ah straight street nigga. Kill people, sell drugs all that .

But I'm finna text my dad and let him know what the fuck just happened.

Mi li twin🌍❤️:
Daddddddd?!

Favorite Person😎💙:
What li nigga ?

Mi li twin🌍❤️:
Tell me why some li nigga
texted me talking bout
you and Kamiyah got two more
kids that you don't know bout but
momma hid it from you.. and he
said he Kills twin.. I ain't even gone lie
nigga look like he could ah Coly.. and the
li girl..

Favorite Person😎💙:
Today ?

Mi li twin🌍❤️:
Yes. I got him & his sister
ah flight over here to me
so we could take ah dna
test and all dat
when the test come back I let you
know what it say.

Favorite Person😎💙:
Ight let me know and imma
catch the next
plane down there actually
we gone be down there for New Years.

———————————————————————————
Imma text that boy tomorrow. To find out some more shit bout him and I'm possibly li sister.

I really wouldn't mind having another sister and brother.

———————————————————————————

-tanieaalifee 🧚🏽‍♂️.

-how ya feel bout this chapter ?

-give me some ideas on what should happen.

-leave your thoughts & feelings in comments!

-till next time pooh(s)🧚🏽‍♂️.