058

-Okay so it been bout three days

-
Okay so it been bout three days. And we finally got all our stuff packed and all that shit.

Yes I decided to move in with Kentrell but we also decided to keep our other houses in case of anything happen.

I ain't really care cause I was already keeping my house in case of anything cause lords know yeah just know lords knows.

The new house pretty big and also the bedrooms. KeymauriA and KaymauriA share a room.

The triplets share a room. Kayden, Kentrell, and Jr share a room. Taylin, K3, Tarzan, and Baby K share a room. And the twins share a room.

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗝𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗻. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗞 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗬𝗕 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿.)

And all the older kids got their own rooms. And of course me and Kentrell share a bedroom.

The house is bigger then my last horse and Kentrell and them houses was pretty big. Its more then 20 bedrooms in the house and its five story house.

Last night I got lost tryna be fat and go eat snacks I guess that was god telling me I ion need no snacks.

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗵 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲.)

So I took my fat ass back to the room and went to bed thinking bout some snacks. Sad? I know right but I don't care.

Oh yeah and I got Hunna his own lil spot. It closer to Money house since they always linking up with each other.

Me and my dad been talking a lot lately. Like me and my dad we talk but not like we been lately. Like we talk every day every hour and minute of the day.

I think my dad like this cause my momma birthday coming up. And I remind him of her. I was always the child who was very very close to my momma.

Like I was daddy's princess but I was deadass my momma mini me twins all the above what ever you could think of.

Like I loved my parents the same I was daddy princes but I would pick my momma over my dad in a heart beat.

Like Kung Fu, Ocean, and Teliyah was deadass daddy's princesses they couldn't go a second without seeing my dad.

I was like that but just with my momma. I was deadass my momma twin she almost fucked around and made me ah Jr. see my momma name is Kamiyah and mines is Kaniyah.

But yeah that's why I think my dad talking to me so much. I don't have ah problem with it because my momma was my dad everything. Yeah when my momma and daddy made of we was his first everything now.

But like my momma and daddy been together since they was like in 4th or 5th grade. So like her being killed did some to him.

Till this day my dad tryna find the last two people who killed my mom. My dad made it his mission to kill all the people who killed my mom before he leave this earth.

I ion know if I said this or not but my momma was killed in board day light. She was gunned down by seven niggas.

I dad already killed five of them since my momma died he just now looking for the other two. He close to.

That's also another reason he moved outta H town because he knew after he killed all the niggas he couldn't stay there so he moved to the A.

He go down to H town twice ah month now. He got traps and stuff down there still. So the people who work for him when he not there that's who keep looking for the people who killed my momma.

We couldn't even see our momma one last time because she had a closed casket funeral. But yeah I go deeper into the story behind my momma another time.

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.)

I recently talked to Nahmir fake ass.

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗶 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗵 𝗹𝗶 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗱𝗼.)

I haven't talked to him in ah minute. He done got famous and don't know how to contact family and shit. But I'm happy his cart taking off.

Okay bye I have kids to take care of.

———————————————————————————

-WrittenByTaniea💕!

-#FREETOP💚! #FREETEN💚!

-This was just ah filler chapter!

-Leave your thoughts && feelings in comments!

-Do ya want ah chapter explaining bout Killa momma?

-Ya want some mess or keep it cool for now?

-10 votes for the next chapter!

-Comment who POV ya want!

-I'm not doing gifs right now!

-Also more people are coming into the story!

-But that's all, Until next time💕!